Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login

Old 03-07-2011, 07:28 PM  

MANASSAS, VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyjung View Post
if keep on dreaming similar things few days in a row. does it mean something ? I keep dreaming my family lately.
Polly means your thinking about your family. I have recurring dreams or dreams that have relevance to recent activities. You brain is just going back through those thoughts while you sleep.

Old 03-08-2011, 12:05 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkadelicturkey

Polly means your thinking about your family. I have recurring dreams or dreams that have relevance to recent activities. You brain is just going back through those thoughts while you sleep.
. yeah. I thought about family recently. my dreams are pretty harsh. like I do the cruel things to my family member.

what's going on my brain

Old 03-08-2011, 06:49 PM  
The Amish wolfman...

Terre Haute, Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by blucher View Post
I have a question for you Sir. While in PA I was often in Lancaster County among the Amish. While those sinful Mennonites painted the chrome black & drove cars the Amish even spurned electricity.
I've concluded you must be an Amish werewolf or sumpthin?
What tipped you off?

Old 03-08-2011, 06:55 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
The fact that you're able to connect to the internet on a wood fired laptop is a dead give away
Old 03-08-2011, 07:03 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyjung View Post
. yeah. I thought about family recently. my dreams are pretty harsh. like I do the cruel things to my family member.

what's going on my brain
The brain is a mystery, and anyone who tells you otherwise is nuts

I often dream crazy stuff, but I never worry about it. I actually look forward to the next autobiography. My dreams are just night time entertainment.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:18 PM  

Wood fired lap top!
Old 03-09-2011, 05:48 AM  
The Amish wolfman...

Terre Haute, Indiana
What happened to the hampster?

I hear you about dreaming crazy stuff...and waking up twice...
Old 03-09-2011, 10:12 AM  

Doing cruel things to your family? From a purely literary point of view it could mean that your feeling guilty about a decision you've made recently or are going to make. Or it could be that you feel they've done something to you and you feel you need to lash out.

Dreams always make mountains out of molehills, horrible terrifying nightmares could be started just because someone forgot to say Hi, or left a dirty dish in the sink, or your sister ate that last cookie without asking. Terrible drama queens, dreams are.
Old 03-09-2011, 06:14 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
When I was going to university, I had a good friend who used to write down his dreams the second he woke up and before they faded from his mind.

It was the very first thing he did every morning for many years, but I don't think he could ever make heads or tails out of what they actually meant.
Old 03-10-2011, 10:17 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiponredTJ View Post
When I was going to university, I had a good friend who used to write down his dreams the second he woke up and before they faded from his mind.

It was the very first thing he did every morning for many years, but I don't think he could ever make heads or tails out of what they actually meant.
That's a technique for advancing lucid dream states.

It's helps in the recognition of dreaming.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!