Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login

Old 08-25-2011, 06:11 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu View Post
Na, he's too smart for my britches. I'd probably be doing a lot of "huh" and "WTF are you talking about!" in between the shots and the laughs!"
Fixed that one for you.

Old 08-25-2011, 09:25 PM  
Supporting Member

San Jose, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu View Post
Na, he's too smart for my britches. I'd probably be doing a lot of "huh" and "WTF are you talking about!"
Then you're going to love my choice: James Maxwell. Every time I studied his work in college I was blown away at the magnitude of his genius. I would want to see what someone that oozes such intelligence is like in person.

I'd probably have Filet Mignon because it's my favorite.

For a movie, I'd see Primer, because Maxwell would probably get it and be able to explain it to me!

Old 08-26-2011, 09:25 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiponredTJ View Post
Those were the days

I'm surprised no one has picked Einstein yet.
I already picked one German.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemiker View Post
Then you're going to love my choice: James Maxwell. Every time I studied his work in college I was blown away at the magnitude of his genius. I would want to see what someone that oozes such intelligence is like in person.

I'd probably have Filet Mignon because it's my favorite.

For a movie, I'd see Primer, because Maxwell would probably get it and be able to explain it to me!
Maxwell is one of if not the smartest man to ever live. Having unified theories changed our world and opened the door for Einstein to even think about thinking.

If I could eat with him it would be steak too, wouldn't bother with measuring the cut though.

Movie, none, I would take him to a Pink Floyd Laser Light show. It would blow his mind.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!