Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-17-2011, 02:34 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
In the 1st grade I wet my pants. I was sent to the office to call home. I was behind the desk, trying to hide while my mom was called. Some big kids came in & asked why I was there. As cool as I could I explained that I was here so they couild call my mother. They asked why, & I told them that I had had an accident, thinking that they would not figure it out. But as I was talking, I got nervous & wet myself again, making a puddle that they could see from the other side of the desk. One of the guys pointed & laughed saying "Hey look, he's having another accident". It's really hard to look cool while you're making a puddle.
That had to be a hard day.

Old 01-17-2011, 05:31 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Speaking of a hard day.......
I once had one while wearing a Speedo.
It was a proud day, but in a very embarrassing way

Old 01-17-2011, 10:24 PM  

Pasadena, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
That had to be a hard day.
Haha. Well, it's been over 40 years, & everything ever since has seemed a littler easier.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:03 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
When I was in elementary school, I used to have this racing suit that I loved to wear. Like, zip from crotch-to-neck. No idea why, but I loved that thing - wore it every day. I wore it until it didn't fit me anymore.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 01-30-2011, 09:52 AM  

I'd love to see a picture of this!
Old 01-30-2011, 09:33 PM  

san marcos, texas
When I was in middle school, the entire school was called to an assembly in the gym. I had been feeling sick that day, but my mom still sent me to school on account of playing wolf too many times.
Everyone was seated in the bleachers listening to a speaker when I suddenly felt the urge to throw up. I started running to the bathroom, but I didn't make it in time. I through up all over the gym floor with every student and teacher watching me. I still remember that it was the pork and beans that my mother served me night before that made me sick and I will never eat them again.
Old 01-31-2011, 10:13 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by addie View Post
When I was in middle school, the entire school was called to an assembly in the gym. I had been feeling sick that day, but my mom still sent me to school on account of playing wolf too many times.
Everyone was seated in the bleachers listening to a speaker when I suddenly felt the urge to throw up. I started running to the bathroom, but I didn't make it in time. I through up all over the gym floor with every student and teacher watching me. I still remember that it was the pork and beans that my mother served me night before that made me sick and I will never eat them again.
That's terrible, I love pork and beans.
Old 02-02-2011, 11:31 PM  

Bump for the newbie initiation confessions!
Old 02-03-2011, 09:52 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Not a childhood story, maybe funny, maybe not.

Everyone in my family has nightmares, and we talk a lot in our sleep, so it comes out pretty evil sounding.

The first time my Brother slept over (It gets worse if we are in unfamiliar places, or drunk, we were both) after I started dating my wife, you could here us basically screaming obscenities and picking fights all over the apartment.

It scared the hell out of my Wife.
Old 02-04-2011, 03:59 PM  

Spokane, WA
Back in junior high we used to have to do fitness tests, one at a time in front of the whole class. I was doing my sit ups, and a really cute girl was holding my feet, when all of a sudden I let loose an epic fart. Stinky and loud... I don't think she ever spoke to me again.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.