Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-07-2011, 02:17 PM  

Celeveland, Ohio
Favorite superbowl commercial

I saw a funny doritos one. He sprinkled the chips on a plant, it came back to life, he sprinkled them on a dead golf fish, which also came back to life, then after knocking over a urn, his roommate comes back to find his once dead granddad sitting on the sofa lol. Favorites, anyone?

Old 02-07-2011, 02:35 PM  

Concord, NC
I didn't really get to watch much of the big game, but I saw this link on Yahoo this morning. It helped fill me in on what I missed!

The Buzziest Super Bowl Ads of 2011 - Yahoo! TV Blog

Old 02-07-2011, 02:42 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyA View Post
I saw a funny doritos one. He sprinkled the chips on a plant, it came back to life, he sprinkled them on a dead golf fish, which also came back to life, then after knocking over a urn, his roommate comes back to find his once dead granddad sitting on the sofa lol. Favorites, anyone?
That was funny. My favorite commercial was the Volkswagen "The Force," where a kid dress as Darth Vadar was attempting to use The Force to move objects around the house.

Favorite superbowl commercial-vols.jpg 

Old 02-08-2011, 10:32 AM  

Reading, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by killingart View Post
That was funny. My favorite commercial was the Volkswagen "The Force," where a kid dress as Darth Vadar was attempting to use The Force to move objects around the house.

X2. Loved that one. I'm a huge Star Wars geek.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:21 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
I didn't really like the VW one - I guess I didn't really understand it very much. The doritos one was hilarious though!

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads