Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-18-2011, 11:34 AM  

Houston, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceg View Post
I always wear some type of hat.

And many more!
I remember the old "steel pot". Then we got kevlar and you can't boil water in kevlar.

Old 11-21-2011, 11:12 AM  
Ceg

Selah, Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways View Post
I remember the old "steel pot". Then we got kevlar and you can't boil water in kevlar.
I left the Army before the new helmets came out. Seems like a lot has changed since then.

Old 11-21-2011, 05:10 PM  

Houston, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceg
I left the Army before the new helmets came out. Seems like a lot has changed since then.
Yup. I did 20. Went from OD green fatigues to BDU's. When I retired in 91 desert camo was high-tech. My youngest daughter is stationed at Ft. Lewis, WA and wears DCU's. Lotta changes just in uniforms.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:03 AM  
Ceg

Selah, Washington
Quote:
Yup. I did 20. Went from OD green fatigues to BDU's. When I retired in 91 desert camo was high-tech. My youngest daughter is stationed at Ft. Lewis, WA and wears DCU's. Lotta changes just in uniforms.
I like wearing the OD Green fatigues and wore them until the last day I could. Had to buy new replacements from the Air Force base since they only sold the BDU's on post. The cap was kind of out there those.

More hats:

Old 11-22-2011, 09:17 AM  

Houston, Texas
Yeah, I preferred fatigues over the BDU's. That isn't too proud of a grandpa in a couple of those pics?
Old 11-22-2011, 12:51 PM  
Carolina Jeep Girl

Charlotte, North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceg View Post
I like wearing the OD Green fatigues and wore them until the last day I could. Had to buy new replacements from the Air Force base since they only sold the BDU's on post. The cap was kind of out there those.

Awww, gonna have to agree with Sideways there
Old 11-22-2011, 05:16 PM  
Ceg

Selah, Washington
Quote:
Yeah, I preferred fatigues over the BDU's. That isn't too proud of a grandpa in a couple of those pics?
Thanks guys. I am the proud Dad. Those are my babies. My second wife wanted kids. I am now 47 and my kids are 23, 12, 8, 6 and 5.
Old 11-22-2011, 06:54 PM  

Houston, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceg
Thanks guys. I am the proud Dad. Those are my babies. My second wife wanted kids. I am now 47 and my kids are 23, 12, 8, 6 and 5.
LOL. I hear ya. My daughters are 34 and 20.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:03 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Clay, have you ever thought of stopping?

Old 11-22-2011, 10:08 PM  
Ceg

Selah, Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiponredTJ View Post
Clay, have you ever thought of stopping?

We stopped having babies if that is what you mean. We ended up having one too many to fit in the XJ. Now the wife stays home most of the time we go wheeling.

I never will stop wearing hats!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads