Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-02-2011, 10:58 PM  

Shuswap, BC
Heard something shocking, what?

I am sure most, if not all of us here have been out somewhere, and heard something we found very shocking, being said.
So for fun, lets post them here.
It could be anyplace, and by anyone.
I have heard many over the last 4 decades.

Old 06-02-2011, 11:01 PM  

Shuswap, BC
While at a gas station oneday years ago.
Overheard the manager say to a gal just coming on shift.

" From now on wear tighter pants, and lower cut shirts, the customers like it"

Old 06-02-2011, 11:04 PM  

Shuswap, BC
A beautiful summer afternoon, I took off from the office a bit early to have a late lunch with a good friend. We sat outside on the patio at an earls restaurant, and near us was a table with 3 gals at it, and overheard this conversation.

" I hope this baby I am carrying is my husbands, not his dads, otherwise he is going to be really pissed off"
Old 06-03-2011, 10:53 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCboy View Post
A beautiful summer afternoon, I took off from the office a bit early to have a late lunch with a good friend. We sat outside on the patio at an earls restaurant, and near us was a table with 3 gals at it, and overheard this conversation.

" I hope this baby I am carrying is my husbands, not his dads, otherwise he is going to be really pissed off"
Impressive.

I was at an Ihop once and saw one man slap another man, when we went outside one was arming up.

The cops had already been called, I got out of there.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.