Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-02-2013, 01:03 PM  
MRB

Sacramento, California
A Little Sprint Car Fun

Old 03-03-2013, 08:00 PM  
100% Gun Nut

Evansville, IN
Wow you race on some rough tracks!
I used to do a little dirt track racing in street stock & late model classes around the local tracks. That's in S.W. Indiana & N. Kentucky most of the tracks around here were kept up a little better than what those tracks were. In the first video it didn't look like they wheel packed that track at all.
But I do thank you for posting those videos it brings back many memory's.
I just wish I was young enough to climb back into one of those dirt cars & do a few laps. Thanks a lot.

Old 03-03-2013, 08:14 PM  
Administrator

Missouri
I raced dirt track for a couple years back in the 60's. I was terrible but it was fun.
Old 03-10-2013, 11:30 AM  

Kalispell, Montana
Sprint cars are where it's at. Once you watch a good night of dirt track racing, asphalt will never be exciting again.
I love me a good stout, high compression, high revvin, alcohol burnin 410cid small block.
Going to a World of Outlaws event and watching a pack of sprint cars slide by sideways at 150mph puts anything I've seen in NASCAR to shame.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads