Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login

Old 06-18-2011, 07:08 PM  
Traveler

lol--I like to keep up with 'Crime'???

my compliments to the forum owners for not having a 'Crime' forum--where we can regurgitate the fascinating case of 'Casey Anthony'. That is where my problems started---somewhat dysfunctional at times myself--not yet to that level but it is an issue of some kind.

We were analyzing the case and debating each point---what did she do, why did she do it and the 'lying'---oh the lying.

Getting ourselves into a deep hole. I cracked. How I hate this case and all who comment upon it.

It actually could be true--some of what the defense team is claiming. It could also be the biggest lie ever told.

Big lies are told by many--daily.

Rare that the truth is ever discovered. 'CYA'---many are good at that.

Anyway--I am a fan of Manchester, UK--discovered it--my family originated there--during the frustration of the Royal Wedding. how I hated the journalists for what they did with that event.

media socks.

Crime in Manchester, UK
BBC News - Warrington canal man's body murder inquiry

'The body of a 57-year-old was found at the Sankey Canal in Sankey Valley Park by police who received an emergency call at about 1100 BST.

A 40-year-old man from Widnes has been arrested on suspicion of murder and is being questioned in custody.

A post-mortem examination is due to be carried out later. The victim has not yet been formally identified.'

if you know what happened they would appreciate any fyi. lol

Very nicely written. A bit more effort than goes into the breaking news of the US.jmo.

Old 06-18-2011, 07:13 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
We were analyzing the case and debating each point---what did she do, why did she do it and the 'lying'---oh the lying.
I find paying much attention to it sort of depressing. I stopped after hearing a psychiatrist list symptoms peculiar both to her and the definition of psychopath.
If her brothers and father were sexual predators it explains her condition but I still think a psychopath can distinguish right from wrong. They simply don't care.

Old 06-18-2011, 07:23 PM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by blucher View Post
I find paying much attention to it sort of depressing. I stopped after hearing a psychiatrist list symptoms peculiar both to her and the definition of psychopath.
If her brothers and father were sexual predators it explains her condition but I still think a psychopath can distinguish right from wrong. They simply don't care.
i'm at a loss. Casey--can you please tell us what your problem is?

they say it will go until August. so i will be doing many other things to keep myself from glimpsing her face, the face of baby Caylee and all the others.

that is best for me.

listening to Abba---good classic films tonight on ?Turner Classic films. I could read --just went to the library. I love the Outlander series, by Diana Gabaldon--soulmates. 7 books. I now have 'Echo in the Bone'--book 7. The American Revolution begins. It will be a great escape. Read these books--historical fiction, time travel, 'The Boomers' Bible'.
Old 06-18-2011, 07:53 PM  
Traveler

psychiatrists---this one, Ashley Brilliant, PhD/Berkeley--got tired of the job.
He had an idea and started a business--now a multimillionaire. I need to do something like this. I could, I know I could. I have that cynical flair, certainly have dealt with 'craziness'--my family's, my own and thousands of students, parents, administrators, counselors---the world at large.

If you aren't 'insane'--please stand up. I counted 10. in the entire US.

Pot Shots--short, pithy, observations.

ashleigh brilliant -- home page

maybe someone will gain inspiration from the Pot Shots. really all i know to tell them.

religlion/life/politics --paradoxical. You have to be the Lone Ranger or Zorro to get your life on track. At times the 'black hats'--might actually be 'white hats'---good/evil---you have to acquire a bit of wisdom to know. At times I wonder if I will ever really know.

Generally, given my impulsive, frantic nature--it is better for me to wait and then if I still don't know--send word to the heavens for a sign. Somehow that works for me. Thinking too long and hard---oh, no--not a good thing for my poor brain. filled with Casey Anthony and twiddle twat from the TV and other sources.
Old 06-18-2011, 09:43 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
listening to Abba---good classic films tonight on ?Turner Classic films. I could read --just went to the library. I love the Outlander series, by Diana Gabaldon--soulmates. 7 books. I now have 'Echo in the Bone'--book 7. The American Revolution begins. It will be a great escape. Read these books--historical fiction, time travel, 'The Boomers' Bible'.
When someone asked here for "sinful pleasures" I forgot Abba was one I still indulged from time to time. I particularly liked the bagpipes in "Arrival". I love Historical fiction but enjoy real History more. What are you using as a reader or are you still with books?
I need to get out in the woods to catch up on my reading. Life has too many distractions in my apartment complex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by addymiller View Post
i'm at a loss. Casey--can you please tell us what your problem is?

they say it will go until August. so i will be doing many other things to keep myself from glimpsing her face, the face of baby Caylee and all the others.

that is best for me.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!