Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-15-2012, 08:18 AM  
Administrator

Missouri
Natural born lol

BEWARE NATURAL BORN CITIZENS .....

This just might make your day a little brighter!! You, who worry about Democrats versus Republicans -- relax, here is our real problem.

In a Purdue University classroom, they were discussing the qualifications to be President of the United States. It was pretty simple. The candidate must be a natural born citizen of at least 35 years of age. However, one girl in the class immediately started in on how unfair was the requirement to be a natural born citizen. In short, her opinion was that this requirement prevented many capable individuals from becoming president. The class was taking it in and letting her rant, and many jaws hit the floor when she wrapped up her argument by stating, "What makes a natural born citizen any more qualified to lead this country than one born by C-section?"

Yep, these are the same kinds of 18-year-olds that are now voting in our elections!

And they walk Among US
And they reproduce!

Old 03-15-2012, 03:43 PM  

Houston, Texas
After reading this 3 times I finally understood what this student was saying. My response (to myself) was "oh crap".

Old 03-15-2012, 05:02 PM  
Supporting Member

San Jose, CA
We're doomed. Although I've heard equally dumb things come from the mouths of people who already hold high political positions.

Blagojevich checked into prison today...
Old 03-15-2012, 05:17 PM  

Nashville, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemiker View Post
We're doomed. Although I've heard equally dumb things come from the mouths of people who already hold high political positions.

Blagojevich checked into prison today...
One down, 21,250 to go.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads