Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-21-2011, 02:43 PM  

Spokane, WA
OK- Who thinks that UFO's exist and there is a cover-up?

Just like the subject says: #1 UFO's? Do they exist or not?

#2 Do you think the government knows about it?

#3 Do you have your own UFO story to share?

I am doing my own informal survey.. Don't worry, I am not some conspiracy theorist who doesn't trust the government.. And I don't believe in the whole Roswell thing.. However, after a personal experience a few years ago, I am convinced that UFO's exist.. I wouldn't totally say there is a government cover-up, but the evidence for UFO's is pretty convincing and I would find it really hard to believe that the government doesn't know about them..

I was driving home from a fishing trip in about 2004 when a friend and I saw a cigar shaped silver object off in the skyline.. It was about 4 in the afternoon and still very light outside.. The object seemed to reflect the sunlight and was very bright.. The weird thing was there were literally flames coming out the back of this thing.. You could see it plain as day.. a large flame trail that changed from orange-ish to blue as it moved across the sky.. We watched it for about 3 minutes when all the sudden it literally dropped out of the sky and dissappeared behind a mountain.. Almost as if it had lost "lift".. It just dropped like a rock straight down behind a mountain peak and that was the last we saw of it..

There's my story.. What's yours?

Old 02-21-2011, 03:12 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Evidence. I need it.

I believe in the possibility if that helps?

Old 02-21-2011, 03:24 PM  
JCJ
RENT-a-MOD

Webster, New York
Trust me, seriously..
Old 02-22-2011, 04:03 AM  
Supporting Member

Krum, Tx
We are here, so they are there...
Old 02-22-2011, 02:13 PM  

Spokane, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenNTx View Post
We are here, so they are there...
Interesting take....
Old 02-22-2011, 02:14 PM  

Spokane, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCJ View Post
Trust me, seriously..
That's almost foreboding.....
Old 02-22-2011, 02:16 PM  

Spokane, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
Evidence. I need it.

I believe in the possibility if that helps?
What constitutes edvidence? Wreckage? Bodies? The hundreds of thousands of eye witness sightings and video doesn't count as evidence?

Old 02-22-2011, 07:53 PM  

Reading, PA
They're out there somewhere. In the infinite expanse of the universe we would be naive to think we're the only life. But life doesn't mean creatures like us or little green men in space ships but that doesn't mean aren't either. There could have been or be UFOs here but I doubt there is a government cover up. Its like the JFK or 9/11 conspiracies. There are just too many people to try to keep quiet for it to actually work. Now technically, UFO's don't mean spaceship either. Anything can be considered a UFO its a flying object that happens to be unidentified by the people seeing it. I know. I'm splitting hairs. LOL
Old 02-22-2011, 08:17 PM  

Spokane, WA
Do you think that people would totally freak out and panic if the government came out tomorrow and said, "Yes, aliens exist.. Yes, some of those UFO's were most likely extra-terrestrial in origin?"
Old 02-24-2011, 04:12 PM  

Shuswap, BC
Yes i think they exist.
And yes the government covers it up.
No i have not had a personal encounter.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads