Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login

Old 12-30-2010, 01:20 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Online degrees

So I'm pretty much always going to school. Whether it be a few online classes, a class once a week, whatever. I've got a few AA's, but I'm about 90% decided that this is going to be my last enlistment, so I'd like to focus my studies on a Bachelor's.

So therein lies the rub. I'm looking to get a Bachelor's in Business Administration before I get out, and then use my GI Bill after I get out to get my Master's in Business Admin.

Anyone used any online schools that they liked, and turned out well for them? I'm considering a few..

- Liberty University

- Ashford University

- American Military University

I'm open to any other suggestions, or maybe you know a guy who knows a guy that went to one and it went well.

Thanks guys!

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 12-30-2010, 04:14 AM  

Keene, New Hampshire
My daughter goes to UMass at the Isenberg School of Business and during the summer takes their on line courses. She enjoys them. I know they have total on line majors and are a top ranked business school. They even have on line MBA

Old 12-30-2010, 08:47 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Hmm, I'll have to look into UMass - thanks.

Old 12-30-2010, 08:57 PM  
Poison Idea

Oddly enough I've been looking at online degrees just for the sake of making some decent money til I can get back to school to finish my auto tech AAS. Any suggestions for online schools?

Looking for computer related degrees/certs.
Old 12-30-2010, 09:02 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Really, there's tonnnsssss.

Online Degree Reviews Written by Students

You've kind of got to sift through all of them, and find some that fit you financially, educationally, etc.

Or just google "best online school" and, of course, everyone's got their own "Top 10" list. But I prefer to go on the reviews.

Old 12-30-2010, 09:28 PM  

Sammamish, WA
My sister in law got hers from University of Phoenix online, and soon after got a big promotion that she wouldn't have qualified for without the degree. This was after 15 years that it took to get her AA at a junior college.
Old 12-30-2010, 09:35 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
That's crazy - I was just looking at University of Pheonix Online and am really considering them. That's good to know.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!