Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-29-2010, 04:18 PM  
Vrrooomm

Quincy, Illinois
Pipe Smokers

Since this thread died and was run over repeatedly in GD on our "other" forum , I will raise it from the dead... ahem... arise!

Anyone smoke a pipe here? Not a marijuana pipe... a TOBACCO pipe Where do you get your tobacco from?

Old 08-29-2010, 07:33 PM  
Poison Idea

Nah, though I've been meaning to look into it for years. Used to spend a lot of time at a friend of mines house when I was a kid and her grandpa always smoked one when he'd tell us stories and such. Always loved the smell.

Old 08-29-2010, 08:08 PM  

Middlebury, Ct.
I dont but one of my wine making friends has his own shop of repairing smoking pipes.
JMarini Pipe Repair
Old 08-29-2010, 08:14 PM  
minion

Williamsburg, Virginia
never smoked out of a pipe smoked out of a hooka but never a pipe
Old 08-29-2010, 08:25 PM  

Middlebury, Ct.
Back when I used to smoke out of fruit or even a crushed can in an emergency. Dont play that game any more as my kids were getting to smart and I was getting to dumb!
Old 08-29-2010, 08:32 PM  
minion

Williamsburg, Virginia
lol actually i wasnt refering to that at that moment but never liked the can or friut....but it was so easy to get rid of
Old 08-30-2010, 09:22 AM  
Vrrooomm

Quincy, Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade42470 View Post
Back when I used to smoke out of fruit or even a crushed can in an emergency. Dont play that game any more as my kids were getting to smart and I was getting to dumb!
Wait... what? lol. You smoked tobacco out of fruit?
Old 08-30-2010, 01:24 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Used to, but quit. I had a tobaconist in NorthCross Mall, but when they shut down, so did I.
Old 08-30-2010, 06:25 PM  

Franklin, TN
I enjoy a good pipe whenever the occasion presents itself. I had the privilege of purchasing a pipe from Churchill's pipe and tobacco shop while in London. Gotta say, the best pipe tobacco I've ever smoked was purchased at that shop. Here in TN we have a place called Smokes n Brews, they make their own blend called Green Hills Blend, probably the second best I've ever enjoyed.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:24 PM  
Vrrooomm

Quincy, Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkonyn View Post
I enjoy a good pipe whenever the occasion presents itself. I had the privilege of purchasing a pipe from Churchill's pipe and tobacco shop while in London. Gotta say, the best pipe tobacco I've ever smoked was purchased at that shop. Here in TN we have a place called Smokes n Brews, they make their own blend called Green Hills Blend, probably the second best I've ever enjoyed.
Nothing like an original English blend. I started with some cheap, off the shelf stuff at the local smokes store for like, $3. Really, it wasn't too bad... smoked a bit wet but didn't bite. Then I moved to a new pipe and G.L. Pease Westminster and haven't looked back, lol. I have to order all of my stuff from Iwan Ries in Chicago because I can't find anywhere locally that has a good tobacco shop

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.