Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login

Old 09-28-2010, 05:32 AM  

NC
I was with CA357 that day and a lot was lost that day.

Old 09-28-2010, 06:31 AM  
southern conservative

Austin, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
Look, I never said we were hunting or fishing, I said we were on a cruise. You can call BS all you want. I wasn't the only one there, you don't need any more details. If my word isn't good enough, too bad.
First off, you can tell by how I posted the smiley that I wasn't trying to be a prick. So you really shouldn't have taken it that way.

Second, if you go to a public forum and give some BS (true or not) half baked story you should expect people to want to know more about it. You and some guys on a boat off the coast of Nicaragua ship wreck and you didn't get your weapons replaced? No insurance? This COMPANY didn't replace them?
Please. Have you even seen the beaches of Nicaragua? They are soft sandy beaches. If you wrecked any where along that coast like you really should have gotten your money back. If you don't want to give any info thats cool. It's your option. But common, you have to admit to an outsider it's hard to believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorfell View Post
Maybe I can shed some light.

These men are not from the Jeep Forum, or the Plumbing Forum, or even that Coffee Forum.

These men and I are from the Admin's Black Op Merc Forum. Our gear was indeed lost during Operation Crimson Mongoose in The Nic.

Fortunately, it was sealed in airtight containers.

Unfortunately, it made it's way to Monterey, and we can't recover it, as that would violate the hi-cap mag restrictions of California. We have to wait until it drifts to Oregon.

Details enough for you, son?
LMAO, dude really? That's over 2500 nautical miles! That just don't make any sense. If the case was air tight it would have floated. There for you would have been able to recover it. Not just that, but out of 2500 miles this or these cases floated by hundreds of people and noone saw it? Or the current never took them into a bay or inlet? You are some lucky bastards! The beaches are easy landings. You mean to tell me a Black Op Merc can't make a landing on a soft beach without sinking? Now that's just funny. By the way. I have 9 years in the military (12B). I've seen and trained with real Black ops. They are some bad SOBS and wouldn't leave their **** behind. Actually they woulnd't have sank lol. So to answer your last question, no DAD, that isn't enough. But thanks for the laugh so early in the morning. Hooah!

Old 09-28-2010, 06:48 AM  

Pittsburgh, Pa
Oh. You need the history. Okay.

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The FTF-Team.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:51 AM  

Pittsburgh, Pa
Am I the only one who thinks there are no conservatives in Austin?

Sounds like deep cover to me.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:02 AM  
southern conservative

Austin, Texas
Quote:

It depends on what "In Austin" means. I live outside of Austin but work in and play in Austin and I'm a conservative. So I would say sometimes you are not the only conservative in Austin...
Old 09-28-2010, 07:35 AM  
Traveler

Fredericksburg, VA
OK Gentlemen that is enough details about that mission. I think it needs to be left at that.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:16 AM  

Pittsburgh, Pa
Roger that. Col. Fell out.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:41 AM  

Pittsburgh, Pa
I will add this. If you want further details of the incident, they are available in my book, "Crimson Mongoose: The Private War in Nicaragua", published by Fer De Lance Press International.

I'm not here to sell anything, but here's an excerpt, used by permission.

I surveyed the village where my group was spending their earnings from the mission. Drinking and philandering, regrouping. What the hell? They earned it. Three weeks in the jungle. Our guide gone the first day, we got to wear most of his organs when he tripped that Bouncing Betty.

CA357 was swilling p*ss warm beer, and sharpening his Randall. Good kid. No formal military training, he grew up in Asia, wealthy parents, but not wealthy enough to keep the local Yakuza from wearing his gaijin azz out on the regular.

That's when he found a sensei that took pity on him, and schooled him in the Black Arts. He could do things to a man with a potato peeler that bordered on the Satanic.

Cpt. Tango slumped in a bath tub, Felita washing him in coconut milk, and removing sheets of skin from his feet. Jungle rot. Three weeks in jungle boots, so humid, and yet the canvas dry rotted off.

He reeked of the coconuts. From this point out, for all commo on alternate freqs, he would be code name "Coppertone".

I chewed on the sweet cheroot, hadn't realized it went out. Lighting it with my trusty, battle scarred Zippo, I queried, "Tango, you have the gear secured?"

"Don't git yer panties in a wad, Colonel. I lashed it to the raft, it's secured."

I viewed our watercraft, and the raft that was moving away from it, out toward the sea. I arched an eyebrow.

"Did you secure the raft to the craft?"

"Aww, sheepdip."
Old 09-28-2010, 09:23 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:

There are quite a bit, they are just over shadowed.
Old 09-28-2010, 09:47 AM  
Traveler

Fredericksburg, VA
Hey is the homeless dude with a house on a bike still around in austin? We used to see him all the time when we would go down there and party from Fort Hood.... I think he ran for mayor once when the crazy chick that wanted to ban off traffic in Austin from 7 am till 7pm. Wanted everyone to ride bikes around the city.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!