Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-30-2011, 11:07 AM  
Supporting Member

Aylett (Richmond Area), VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddyboy2u View Post
I am of two minds on this subject, one is that there is always something out there thats is unexplainable. And the other is that there is always someone out there that likes practical jokes.
I have seen lights in the sky that can not be explained and the way they moved off at different angles away from each other can not be explained, but i do belive that we are not alone in this vast universe either.

Here's photo with a little editing......shows two of them now......
UFO's-ufo1%3D.jpg 

Old 03-30-2011, 12:48 PM  

I've outlined the most important part of this picture. The rest is just gibberish IMHO!
UFO's-good-ufo.jpg 

Old 03-31-2011, 05:41 AM  
Supporting Member

10-4 on that......totally agree......
UFO's-ufo1%3D16.jpg 

Old 04-04-2011, 11:42 AM  

Pittsburgh, PA
OK, back on topic please.

Here are some videos from sightings over Chicago this weekend! Latest-UFO-Sightings

I'm sure there are plenty more on youtube as well!
Old 04-04-2011, 12:37 PM  

We use to make those while out in the desert and watch everyone freak out. You simply get the clear laundry bags (which contain your clean clothing from the cleaner's) and tape two pieces of balsa wood in an "X" to the bottom. Glue a small votive candle where the stick cross each other and light it. The heat fills the plastic bag, causing it to rise. For even a better effect, use fishing line and string several bags together and they will climb thousands of feet in the sky, and will swirl around as it catches the wind. The candles also illuminate within the bag, causing a glowing effect.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:58 PM  

Pittsburgh, PA
I realize it is very easy to fake such sights, but I don't think candles and plastic bags disappear (well, except when they burn out) and just appear in the sky without "floating up".

Or move against the wind. Now I don't have the atmospheric data for these supposed sightings, but others that have ben investigated travel without regard to the wind speed and direction....which plastic bags and candles do not.

Not saying these latest videos are real or hoax, just saying others have not been determined to be cheap dimes store tricks. Which makes them fit the definition of U.F.O. 's
Old 04-04-2011, 08:40 PM  

Until I talk to one of those little green people personally, I guess I'm just a sceptic.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:51 AM  
Supporting Member

I liked watching this one.......listen closely to the conversations....
and be sure to catch the ending where it is shown crashed.....
really peculiar looking vehicle....

ufo crash incredible, incredibile, schianto ufo, alieni alien, nasa

Old 04-05-2011, 07:06 AM  

Pittsburgh, PA
havasu, fair enough.

teaberry, nice Touareg!

There are ton of strange and humorous Google Earth images.

That supposed crash video is weird. No smoke, no reference for scale, just not sure about that one.
Interesting though, I could not get sound for some reason.
Old 04-05-2011, 11:44 PM  

South St. Paul, Minnesota
while I have never seen one, I do believe in aliens. there are so many accounts of similar looking creatures from every walk of life and every corner of earth, how do you explain it if it isn't alien life? I watch a show on History Channel called "Ancient Aliens" it is very interesting.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads