Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-18-2011, 07:18 PM  
Traveler

lol--i do a pretty good job of ticking myself off. i should stop. it really is stressful.

I tried to figure out how I got this way---cough--it is the Good Old American way --Go USA. 'Do it for yourself'--if you can't then you are not much of a human.

Well, we heard from the Beatles a few decades ago. 'With a Little Help from My Friends'. The UK has been around longer--had some growing pains, learned a few lessons. It is not 'wrong' to learn from the past, jmo. Then, don't repeat it. whatever ==whatever.

Glad I don't have to run the nation. Difficult enough as CEO of 'addymiller'---what is wrong with her? I suppose I need to get the Beyonce CD --'Girls Run the World'. I am old enough to be her grandmother but I think Beyonce knows what she is about.

I am a Boomer---Woodstock, mainly. Folk singers--Dylan, Baez--the gang.
Now they have kids that are writing their own songs, revising what their parents said.

Mumford and Sons--a group out of the UK--they have some good thoughts.

'Sigh No More'---just get it through your head and go live your life.

I promise to try--I have listened to that CD many times already.

Old 06-19-2011, 01:36 PM  
Where am I ????

Calgary, Alberta
What just ticked me off was that I just spent the last 7 hours putting a machine back together, just to turn around and look to see if there was anything else to go on it and low and behold, there is a bracket that need to on way before I even got half way done. Now I need to remove about 85% of whats done. All because someone decided that this bracket would be better if it was hid underneath a rag.

Old 06-19-2011, 02:23 PM  
fustrated genius

I wear glasses because poor eyesight and old age go together. Also, so do Essential Tremors (ET) that my wife has. So the little bitsy tiny dinky screw came out of my glasses and fell on the floor somewhere. We FINALLY found the screw, and I put on my old glasses to put the threaded fastener back in and, it's just so dang little and I can't even tell what direction the mutha is suppose to thread in. Then my wife takes over and her hand is shaking away. Well, we had a hill-billy got-dammity time getting the itsy-bitsy tiny little dinky screw threaded back in the hole. There were some loud obsceneties spewing accross the desert today. All & all, I tell ya, I HATE THAT!!!!
Old 06-20-2011, 10:26 AM  
What page are you on?

in a van... down by the river, Texas
Liars.

Not the ones who say my arse looks great in these jeans... but the ones who lie to lie and get away with something.

Liars almost always get busted. So why bother? I mean really. I catch this person lying to me on the regular. I bust them EVERY SINGLE TIME!

Wouldn't you stop lying if you were obviously no good at it?
Old 06-20-2011, 10:32 AM  
What page are you on?

in a van... down by the river, Texas
crappy landlords.
Old 06-21-2011, 08:39 PM  
fustrated genius

I have to go into town tomorrow and haul trash to the dump. I HATE that. Too much traffic, too many people, too much chaos, and too much gas to get there and back.
Old 06-22-2011, 06:06 AM  
Where am I ????

Calgary, Alberta
People that are in a hurry to get to the next red light. If you are in that much of a hurry, you should have left sooner.
Old 06-22-2011, 10:40 AM  
Seeker of Knowledge

Reno, NV
People that wait for the next elevator right at the door, with no inkling that there might be people that need to get off before they get on.
Old 06-22-2011, 12:00 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddyboy2u View Post
People that are in a hurry to get to the next red light. If you are in that much of a hurry, you should have left sooner.
It's called the "hurry up and wait" syndrome.
I'm hoping it's deadly and helps cull the herd.
Old 06-22-2011, 01:30 PM  
fustrated genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiponredTJ View Post
It's called the "hurry up and wait" syndrome.
I'm hoping it's deadly and helps cull the herd.
I heard that

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads