Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login

Old 07-20-2011, 03:31 PM  

Orlando, FL
slow people at work, when i'm working my *** off.

Old 07-20-2011, 06:31 PM  
Traveler

I just screamed in rage in a convenience store. The drivers at the intersection of North Druid Hills and Briarcliff can all take a flying leap. 3rd most dangerous intersection in metro Atlanta--we seem to handle a very high volume of traffic. starting around 6 AM and continuing to around 9PM--the entrance to I85 ---main interstate is there for one thing and I don't know why all the others choose this route--but I am sick of all of them.

Some sped about 15 miles over the posted limit this AM--I found an officer sitting in his car at the Dunkin Donuts and asked him to get out there and hand out tickets. Then tonight --stop and go- stop and go--traffic lights and people just driving anyway they please. a 10 minute trip now takes 20-30 minutes and when school starts in couple of weeks it will really be fun.

Hate the traffic in Atlanta--hate it, hate it, hate it!!!!!!

2 or 3 million need to leave --life was better without so many people and cars. I am a Native and I don't like this 's'.

Old 07-20-2011, 07:16 PM  
fustrated genius

Doctors that can't get it done at one appointment. (they get their co-pay every visit) It seems it takes 13 visits to get blood work at a yrly. Dirty rotten @#@%#&@*#!!!!
Old 07-20-2011, 09:16 PM  
island girl

Chicago, IL
lately it's the drama queens that just can't SHUT UP about their relationship problems. they are not asking for advice either, they just want to talk and talk to no end. enough already, it's only interesting to YOU, no one else.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:12 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
There are so many useless things that tick me off all the time I have decided not to let them piss me off any more
Old 07-20-2011, 11:01 PM  

I stepped on a piece of glass last week, and instead of digging it out, I pushed it in deeper. I made a doctor's appointment and will be there in the morning so he can slice open my foot. I'm posting this here because doing dumb stuff like this really ticks me off!
Old 07-21-2011, 01:52 AM  
I Sank Your Battleship

Tucson, Arrenizona
The Maury Povich talk show.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:31 PM  

Duncan, Oklahoma, (formerly So, California)
The US Government on "illegal Immigration"
Old 07-21-2011, 02:06 PM  

Going thru a department store check out, which always seems real long these days. The person in front of you (typically a lonely ol' lady) wants her stuff rang up separated in 4 different receipts. She then wants to chew the fat with the check out gal for 5 minutes, even though the line behind her is getting longer, and longer, and longer.....
Old 07-21-2011, 02:07 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu View Post
I stepped on a piece of glass last week, and instead of digging it out, I pushed it in deeper. I made a doctor's appointment and will be there in the morning so he can slice open my foot. I'm posting this here because doing dumb stuff like this really ticks me off!
Having the doctor saying, "I'm sorry, it's too deep for me to dig out. I'm going to have to refer you to a surgeon so expect to be off your foot for 5-6 weeks!"

Crap!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!