Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-14-2011, 02:30 PM  
Traveler

football--'Go Dawgs!' specifically.
http://www.ajc.com/business/licensee...s-1200967.html

As owner of Fan Creations, a Cumming maker of licensed products for colleges and professional sports teams, he now pulls for any squad that will help him sell more of the logo-bearing furniture and wall art his company offers.

"I'm an Auburn grad, but I love Alabama," he says, laughing at the heresy. "They're a great seller."

my cousin went to tech--go jackets.

Emory doesn't seem to have a football team--i don't enjoy football much.

prefer--swimming, down hill racers, tennis. not golf. boring

sometimes b ball--never basketball.

just not that kind ---a 'fan'--competitive sports--cheer for the home team.

the dance---the dance--the dance--all kinds of dancing. we just dance--because we like to do that.

different sort of people---lol---i am such a prima donna--buck dancing, disco--play the music and i will dance. i can do that--i really can. not great--pretty good.

the article is about 'money'---someone wants to get more money from the fans--UGA people have a lot--they can afford to pay--might not want to--might tell you to 'STFU'--that is how they are. The Bulldogs.

Tech fans are 'better'--jmo.

Old 10-14-2011, 02:53 PM  
fustrated genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCboy View Post
People that ask for proof before believing what is said. So you give them proof, and they still dismiss it.
In my opinion you then either like to argue, just to argue.

Or you are mentally insane.
Pick one you jerks, do you fit mostly into category A or B .
Hey hey now, I resemble that remark!!! all two of 'em.

Old 10-14-2011, 11:52 PM  

Shuswap, BC
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHood View Post
Hey hey now, I resemble that remark!!! all two of 'em.

Lol....we all sometimes may wonder, and want proof of certain things, I get that.
But when someone hands me great proof, I will then simply say, "sorry I doubted you" and we can move on.
I am actually starting to resent, no HATE some people for it, and its hard because I would rather love them ,but they make it near impossible to.
Old 10-15-2011, 07:03 AM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
So I'm almost finished my first cup of coffee and I see this on the news:

Non-consumption water advisory for large portion of the West Island
Posted By: Luciano Pipia lpipia@astral.com ? 10/14/2011 8:10:00 PM

More water problems for the West Island.

A non-consumption water advisory has been issued for Pointe Claire, Kirkland, Beaconsfield, Baie D'Urfe, Ste Anne de Bellevue, parts of Senneville and parts of DDO.

A Pointe Claire spokesman says officials detected a drop in the chlorine level at a water treatment plant.

Jean-Denis Jacob adds the water can be used to wash clothes, dishes or take a shower, but cannot be ingested even if it's boiled.

He says people cannot use the water to brush their teeth or use it to make coffee.

There could be news Saturday as to whether the advisory will be lifted.

More tests are being conducted.

The latest advisory follows a water boil advisory for Kirkland earlier in the week.

That just really ticks me off. I'm finishing my coffee, but I guess I'll have to hold off on the turkey soup I was going to make
Old 10-15-2011, 01:01 PM  

Shuswap, BC
Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu View Post
Take a pic of the faucet and post it on the Plumbing Forums. They have some really knowledgeable experts along with some not so knowledgeable moderators in there. Oh yeah, they also have a great administrator there as well.
So do you enjoy being the admin there ?
Old 10-15-2011, 01:06 PM  

Shuswap, BC
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiponredTJ View Post
So I'm almost finished my first cup of coffee and I see this on the news:

Non-consumption water advisory for large portion of the West Island
Posted By: Luciano Pipia lpipia@astral.com ? 10/14/2011 8:10:00 PM

More water problems for the West Island.

A non-consumption water advisory has been issued for Pointe Claire, Kirkland, Beaconsfield, Baie D'Urfe, Ste Anne de Bellevue, parts of Senneville and parts of DDO.

A Pointe Claire spokesman says officials detected a drop in the chlorine level at a water treatment plant.

Jean-Denis Jacob adds the water can be used to wash clothes, dishes or take a shower, but cannot be ingested even if it's boiled.

He says people cannot use the water to brush their teeth or use it to make coffee.

There could be news Saturday as to whether the advisory will be lifted.

More tests are being conducted.

The latest advisory follows a water boil advisory for Kirkland earlier in the week.

That just really ticks me off. I'm finishing my coffee, but I guess I'll have to hold off on the turkey soup I was going to make
So how is it that if its boiled well its not okay?
I would just boil a pot on the stove, then use that for my soup, but that is just me maybe.
Old 10-15-2011, 01:32 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
Waiting on people to finish their job so I can finish mine.
What a horn dog
Old 10-15-2011, 01:37 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCboy View Post
So how is it that if its boiled well its not okay?
I would just boil a pot on the stove, then use that for my soup, but that is just me maybe.
Nope, not just you. I decided that the no drink advisory was for bubble kids that didn't grow up eating dirt and stuff, and that a few hours of simmering the carcass and roots would kill anything that could possibly harm me.

The house smells like turkey soup right now, and we are going to have another feast tonight!

Old 10-15-2011, 02:04 PM  

Houston, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiponredTJ View Post
Nope, not just you. I decided that the no drink advisory was for bubble kids that didn't grow up eating dirt and stuff, and that a few hours of simmering the carcass and roots would kill anything that could possibly harm me.

The house smells like turkey soup right now, and we are going to have another feast tonight!

Thanksgiving leftovers? When's dinner? I'll be there.
Old 10-15-2011, 02:10 PM  
Traveler

??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.