Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-06-2010, 08:47 AM  

Lancaster, south carolina
diesel mechanic here...im new to the industry well diesel industry anyway

Old 10-06-2010, 12:18 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Industrial or do you work on trucks?

Old 10-06-2010, 01:50 PM  

Saxonburg, Pennsylvania
Purchasing manager for a school district
Old 10-06-2010, 07:43 PM  

fargo, north dakota
I am the assistant manager of a repair facility. we work on everything automotive
Old 10-08-2010, 02:26 PM  

Chicago, llinois
I work for UPS as a preloader...
Old 10-09-2010, 09:46 AM  
Where am I ????

Calgary, Alberta
I worked in the fire protection industry for 23 years, (sprinklers) now I am at a production facility doing mill wright work.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:12 PM  

Charlottesville, VA
I work in an office as a project manager running clinical trials all over the world. I like to tell my friends I test drugs on people. I wish I didn't have to work in an office, but it funds my lifestyle with skydiving, motorcycles, pole dancing (not for money - for fun), and whatever other whim I find myself wanting to try (thus creating Mollys Forum which I hope you all join Molly's Forum - Index

Old 10-13-2010, 08:53 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtngirl View Post
I work in an office as a project manager running clinical trials all over the world. I like to tell my friends I test drugs on people. I wish I didn't have to work in an office, but it funds my lifestyle with skydiving, motorcycles, pole dancing (not for money - for fun), and whatever other whim I find myself wanting to try (thus creating Mollys Forum which I hope you all join Molly's Forum - Index

Where all have you been?
Old 10-14-2010, 07:38 AM  

Charlottesville, VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
Where all have you been?
With technology, I can run the trials from my office here in Virginia quite easily so I my travelling is kept in check, but I've been to South Africa, the UK, Scotland, Italy, Israel, Egypt, all over the U.S. and all over Canada. I was scheduled for a trip to India last year and it got cancelled at last minute. I am sure I'll head there at some point soon though.
Old 10-14-2010, 10:09 AM  

Lawton, Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post
That does sound awesome! That reminds me of that movie a year or two ago, where that dude counts cards at Blackjack and gets caught by the video surveillance guy. Wish I remembered the name.
yeah, 99% of the population wouldn't be as annoyed by that movie as i was. Back counting, simple plus minus count, table bet spreads, those things they called "signals". It had me somewhat furious. I do recall though, after that movie our blackjack pit had a lot more action

that movie should be like one of those infomercials "Results not typical, not everyone will win."

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.