Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login

Old 10-26-2010, 02:49 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnemovr View Post
how can the Marines have an Intell Dept? don`t you need to be smart first?
Hah we get that response a lot, particularly from other services. My unit is about 100 Marines, and currently we moreso work for the NSA than the Marine Corps.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 10-26-2010, 02:54 AM  

sharana, afghanistan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post
Hah we get that response a lot, particularly from other services. My unit is about 100 Marines, and currently we moreso work for the NSA than the Marine Corps.
LOL. i tried to enlist in Marines but due to a criminal charge i have (stabbed Moms BF after he beat her) they wouldnt let me in. Army said 'sweet dont need to teach you hand-to-hand combat, sign here'

Old 10-26-2010, 02:56 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
haha nice!

we're all fightin for the same thing anyway. in my first few years i was all into the inter-service competition, but not so much anymore. i work at a post now with about 5,000 members of other services and civilians, and only about 100 Marines, so I'm around the other services wayyyy more

Old 10-26-2010, 03:11 AM  

sharana, afghanistan
i never really did that much, i just like to harass now and then. we have some navy here and some air force (no one complains due to the females they bring)
Old 10-26-2010, 08:48 AM  
facepalm

Minot, ND
lol, i havent worked with a female in several years. don't see many in the aircraft maintenance/crew chief world. AF btw
Old 10-26-2010, 12:46 PM  

appleton, wi
warehouse manager\ delivery driver.
Old 10-26-2010, 02:11 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepcache View Post
lol, i havent worked with a female in several years. don't see many in the aircraft maintenance/crew chief world. AF btw
I work with a lot of females in the intel world. I mean, it's probably pretty close to being 2 males to every female, maybe even 1.5:1 - a lot.

Old 10-26-2010, 02:24 PM  

Suffern, NY
I have you all beat. I have the greatest job I'm Retired. I worked 50 years and retired at 68. I'm 70 now and I take my Yellow Lab out for hikes in the woods twice a day and collect old military rifles and go shoot them. Oh yeah i also reload all the bullets i use. I don't want to leave too big a carbon footprint. So I am doing just what i want and when my wife tells me she married me for better or worse but not for lunch i go out to eat lol
Old 10-26-2010, 03:19 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobgay View Post
I have you all beat. I have the greatest job I'm Retired. I worked 50 years and retired at 68. I'm 70 now and I take my Yellow Lab out for hikes in the woods twice a day and collect old military rifles and go shoot them. Oh yeah i also reload all the bullets i use. I don't want to leave too big a carbon footprint. So I am doing just what i want and when my wife tells me she married me for better or worse but not for lunch i go out to eat lol
So you eat lunch every day without her? That sounds quiet.
Old 10-26-2010, 04:33 PM  

appleton, wi
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobgay View Post
pictures of said guns or it really doesnt happen.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!