Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login

Old 10-07-2010, 12:13 PM  

Middleburg, Florida
You have to be kidding me

I ask a question regarding PTC sites and if anyone had done them and the thread got deleted and I was told to stop advertising? WTF I wasn't advertising I was asking a question seeing if anyone else had tried making any money off them. I wasn't selling anything, the sites that I said I was trying don't sell anything and I don't see how that's really advertising. I guess linking to any site is advertising to the mods here.

Old 10-07-2010, 12:53 PM  
facepalm

Minot, ND
pm sent

10 char

Old 10-07-2010, 01:00 PM  

Middleburg, Florida
It was explained that it was deleted because of the links that I had, which I wasn't trying to advertise just see if anyone else on here had tried those sites or any others. I don't see why the post couldn't just be edited and the links deleted if that's all the problem was.
Old 10-07-2010, 01:03 PM  

Middleburg, Florida
I'm over it, even though I don't understand. I know on Jeepforum people can ask about where to find parts and other users can post links to sites that sell the part. I guess I just wont be posting links anymore. Thanks for the explanation though.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

« Newbie here | Bloop »