Anyone play Frisbee golf??
Hi all! I'm an avid frisbee golfer, and am looking for some new courses to play in OH. I've played just about every Columbus-area course (although I hear two new ones opened this year.)
My friends and I have been doing a weekend outing for the last three or four years to the Canton area, and we hit all the big courses out there. I'm looking for some new challenging courses to play. It would be even better if there were three or four all in the same area, and we could make a weekend out of it.
I do have a few small criteria regarding the courses:
1) They should be at least 18 holes, unless it's a REALLY cool 9 hole course.
2) Not really interested in small or short courses. If it only takes an hour to play 18, again, unless it's REALLY cool, I'm not interested.
I think that's about it. Appreciate the suggestions!
Oh, and to give you an idea of courses I'm looking for, here are some of the courses I play, and if you've played them and know of similar ones, that would be great!
- Brent Hambrick Park (Hoover Reservoir, Westerville, OH)
- Deis Hill Park (Dover, OH)
- Freedlander Park (Massillon, OH)
- Arboretum-Spiker Park (Canton, OH)
- Glacier Ridge Metro Park (northwest of Dublin, OH)
- Lobdell Reserve (Alexandria, OH)