Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-30-2010, 07:50 PM  

Somerset, Ohio
Good places to eat

I love trying new places to eat. I think I'm Andrew Zimmern's long lost brother. "If it looks good, eat it!" Or whatever he says lol

So where's some of your favorite places to eat? Burger joints, seafood, WINGS, italian, fine dining, casual, whatever you can think of! Try to stay away from the huge chains, Red Lobster, Max & Ermas, etc. Nothing bad about them..but we've all been there.

Old 09-30-2010, 10:33 PM  

sharana, afghanistan
your up north right?

Old 10-01-2010, 05:19 AM  

Somerset, Ohio
I guess I should have specified lol in central Ohio but I guess you can post where ever
Old 10-01-2010, 06:38 AM  

Maid Rites in Greenville Ohio!!
Old 10-04-2010, 03:34 PM  

The Melt Bar and Grill if you are ever near Cleveland. Zia's if your up near Toldeo.
Old 10-05-2010, 10:23 AM  
Black Swamp Bogger

RenoBeach (Toledo), Ohio
World Famous TONY PACKO'S in TOLEDO!
And while here, look up El Camino Sky for fan-frickin'-tastic Mexican food, and a LOT of it for the $$$!!
Ahh....Chinese? Try the Flower Drum restaurant in Toledo
If you find yourself near Bowling Green, Ohio, then stop in and see my son. He'll cook you something good at the Jed's bar and grill there!
Small bar in a small town, but the pizza is GREAT at Judy's Again (soon to be re-named Jimmy's), in Reno Beach, Ohio
Old 10-05-2010, 04:00 PM  

Monclova, Oh
Nick's Diner in Toledo.

Before they even serve you they bring out take home containers. Sooo much food for 2 people you could live on it for a week.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:08 PM  

sharana, afghanistan
quaker steak. big chain but good
Old 10-06-2010, 11:08 PM  

Columbus, OH
Hmm, there's lots of good places in the Columbus area.

Probably my favorite is Schmidt's. Schmidt's Sausage Haus und Restaurant
Awesome german food. And in the same area (german village) is Planks (a pizza joint), and Thurman Cafe Reviews | The Thurman Cafe (biggest burger you'll ever eat, at least in OH.)

More downtown and pretty cool place is Spaghetti Warehouse. They have a caboose as a dining car, inside the building, along with a neat atmosphere (lots of old-fashioned decor.)

There's a greek restaurant near Cleveland Ave and I-270 named Yanni's. HUGE gyros, decent prices, and pretty good.

And putting a plug in for my old employer...Villa Pizza, by far my favorite pizza I've ever had. They have a restaurant in New Albany (Eagles Villa) and in Johnstown (Johnnies Villa.)
Old 10-08-2010, 06:27 PM  

dayton, ohio
youngs jersey dairy in yellow springs ohio. a very good place and homemade icecream. it doesnt get any better than that

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.