Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-05-2010, 06:03 PM  

Zanesville, Ohio
The Wilds. Plenty of Hunting & Fishing, depending on the season.

Old 10-06-2010, 01:17 AM  
Black Swamp Bogger

RenoBeach (Toledo), Ohio
Ah...but then I just re-read the "Columbus" part. So sorry, ignore my previous post here.

Old 10-06-2010, 02:11 PM  

Cleveland, Ohio
Cedar Point is fantastic. I highly recommend it and have been there a number of times. Some of the coasters and starting to show there age and providing a rather abusive ride but some people like that! Maverick is an amazing ride and it may be old and basic but I could ride the Magnum for hours in a row.
Old 10-07-2010, 05:15 PM  

Toledo, Ohio
Cedar point ftw look it up
Old 10-07-2010, 05:24 PM  

Toledo, Ohio
If you like to go fishing The walleye run during Mar-May is a lot of fun on the maumee river. But be warn now a lot go but i myself go every year. Plus there is always good fishing on the lake
Old 10-08-2010, 06:25 PM  

dayton, ohio
the air force muesem in dayton ohio is pretty interesting. idk want age group u have so i wouldnt know if that would be good. but i personally like it alot.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:44 PM  

Coral Springs, Florida
C-bus

Take em to a buckeye game! No seriously I used to live in Columbus and apart from what some of the other people have said there are some great parks around the city I miss a lot. You could go canoeing at Battelle Darby Creek (if its still warm enough) or go hiking a Glacier ridge park. Just be thankful you don't live in South florida there is nothing to do down here except the beach.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:22 AM  
Go Bucks!

Upper Arlington, OH
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkasparaitis View Post
Take em to a buckeye game! No seriously I used to live in Columbus and apart from what some of the other people have said there are some great parks around the city I miss a lot. You could go canoeing at Battelle Darby Creek (if its still warm enough) or go hiking a Glacier ridge park. Just be thankful you don't live in South florida there is nothing to do down here except the beach.

Oh how terrible. I don't know what I would do with myself if all I had was the beach.... lol

Yeah a Buckeye game is always a good bet, I have never been to a sporting event as fun as a Buckeye's football game...but they are expensive, even for the smaller pre-conference games
Old 10-16-2010, 07:20 AM  

columbus, Ohio
Ive lived In ohio for 15 years and have never been to ceder point. I should take my kids I heard Its quite nice. you can also take your family to Kings Island Its about 2 hours from columbus very nice place.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:05 AM  

Massillon, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by brubakes View Post
I'm only about a mile away and grew up going to Cedar Point. Kinda spoiled I guess since so many parks try to live up Cedar Point.

I miss Geauga Lake though. It was a great park that closed before its time. Same for Chippewa Lake Park.
I miss Geauga Lake as well. I know when I was a kid my parents would always take me to Cedar Point and all I remember is waiting 3-4hrs in line (for the Magnum!) What a waste of the day..maybe get to ride 3 coasters. But Geauga Lake was different. Always had plenty of time to ride all the rides in the whole park. Does anyone know if the wildlife side of the park is still open? My kids really enjoyed that.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.