Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-16-2010, 10:44 AM  

Columbus, OH
Quote:
Originally Posted by avaccani View Post
I miss Geauga Lake as well. I know when I was a kid my parents would always take me to Cedar Point and all I remember is waiting 3-4hrs in line (for the Magnum!) What a waste of the day..maybe get to ride 3 coasters. But Geauga Lake was different. Always had plenty of time to ride all the rides in the whole park. Does anyone know if the wildlife side of the park is still open? My kids really enjoyed that.
Geauga lake was great, the last few years you could ride anything in the park without waiting more than 10 minutes.

If by wildlife side you mean what used to be seaworld, then no, It's closed. I can't remember how long it was kept open as part of the park, but it's a water park now. Last time I checked, the water park was still open, but I haven't been there since the amusement park shut down.

Old 11-19-2010, 04:05 PM  

Columbus, OH
The Columbus Zoo is great. Wildights just started and the weather is still kind of decent. You can go while it's still daylight and then stay until after dark.

You could also go see the Blue Jackets.

Old 11-21-2010, 06:13 PM  

Toledo, Ohio
The wineries on the Put in Bay and Kelly's Island are a good time from what I hear.

More a summer time destination, but you can plan the trip for next year.
Old 11-22-2010, 05:41 PM  

Seattle, WA
Almost every time I go back to OH I visit Cedar Point. I've been going there since I was 6. I still love that place 25 years later. The coasters keep getting better and much much faster.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.