Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-08-2010, 02:03 AM  

marietta, ohio
ohio rabbit hunters

i love it
nuttin better than hunting with mans best friend
of course thats if you got a good dog

went threw 5
now have a good copper nose red/white 1yr 3 month female beagle

Old 10-15-2010, 06:15 AM  

sharana, afghanistan
i always wanted a rabbit/bird dog growing up. cause not having one ment that was my job as i was smallest. but now that i am bigger than my dad he gets to play that role. lasted half a season before he got one....

Old 11-10-2010, 06:37 PM  

Wood County, Ohio
I Love Bunny Bustin too !

Oh Yea, I Love to Bunny Hunt, but around here it is very difficult anymore to find someone willing to let you on their property! One thing about me though. I love to hunt them without a dog?. I find it more fun and more challenging.
The Bunny's aren't as prevelant as they once were either. Anyone in the Bowling Green area with a place to hunt?.
Old 11-19-2010, 12:05 PM  

Sidney, ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWBuckeye View Post
Oh Yea, I Love to Bunny Hunt, but around here it is very difficult anymore to find someone willing to let you on their property! One thing about me though. I love to hunt them without a dog?. I find it more fun and more challenging.
The Bunny's aren't as prevelant as they once were either. Anyone in the Bowling Green area with a place to hunt?.
You are right about getting on property to hunt. I have an inside track a little though. I hunt groundhogs with terriers. I have only ever had one farmer refuse to let me on his property to remove groundhogs. That sets up a relationship to ask for other hunting later.
Old 11-28-2010, 12:28 PM  

columbus, ohio
i love to go rabbit hunting also and yes it has come very hard to find places to hunt now a days. i have lost a few places to hunt because of the guide services comeing and leasing all the land around were i live and then other ppl goin in and poaching on other land.
Old 11-29-2010, 07:58 AM  

Toledo, Ohio
i love rabbit hunting and would love to have a dog for it but one hunting dog at a time. currently have a cur for coon/squirrel hunting
Old 11-30-2010, 01:31 PM  

Akron, OH
I would love to find a place to rabbit hunt in the Akron area. Know of any good spots?
Old 12-28-2010, 06:52 AM  

Marietta, Ohio
Rabbit hunting is a blast! As long as you have a good dog. My buddy's beagle is a good dog if he doesn't feed him cheeseburgers from McDonalds b4 the hunt!
Old 01-22-2011, 09:48 PM  

ne.ohio, ohio
nice to hunt rabbit

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.