Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oklahoma
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-21-2010, 01:12 PM  

Yukon, Oklahoma
Worked at hideaway for a few years in college.... I never did get tired of the food eating it almost every day. I worked at the N. Western Ave. Oklahoma City, OK store.

Old 10-22-2010, 06:53 AM  

Tulsa, Oklahoma
I live within walking distance of a Hideaway.

Old 10-22-2010, 10:05 AM  

Rockwall
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul0731 View Post
Worked at hideaway for a few years in college.... I never did get tired of the food eating it almost every day. I worked at the N. Western Ave. Oklahoma City, OK store.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckhuntr View Post
I live within walking distance of a Hideaway.
Both would be VERY dangerous for me. I'd be 500 pounds
Old 11-18-2010, 04:59 PM  

Hideaway is extremely good - however, Humble Pie Pizzeria in Edmond is my lastest addiction...I love Chicago style pizza, and they have the best in the state - they also offer New York style pizza as well if you prefer. Humble Pie Pizzeria - Home
Old 11-19-2010, 08:54 AM  

Rockwall
I just looked their menu, the Greek Goddess pizza looks amazing! I will have to stop in next time I'm in the area (hopefully sooner rather than later from the looks of the menu)
Old 11-19-2010, 12:22 PM  

Edmond, Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by webbcreative View Post
Hideaway is extremely good - however, Humble Pie Pizzeria in Edmond is my lastest addiction...I love Chicago style pizza, and they have the best in the state - they also offer New York style pizza as well if you prefer. Humble Pie Pizzeria - Home

+1 for Humble Pie. And I know it's a bit of a chain, but the calezones at Old Chicago are AWESOME.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:38 AM  

Rockwall
Quote:
Originally Posted by winvarin View Post
+1 for Humble Pie. And I know it's a bit of a chain, but the calezones at Old Chicago are AWESOME.

What pizza do you get there? Looks to be a lot to choose from!
Old 11-29-2010, 09:23 AM  

Edmond, Oklahoma
New add to this thread, although it would likely fit better in the "Tulsa" forum. I was in town visiting my parents for Thanksgiving this past weekend. After 2 straight days of turkey, we ordered a deep dish pizza from a place called Savastanos. Wow!. It must have weighed 20 pounds. 5 different cheezes and the whole thing was about 3 inches tall
Old 11-29-2010, 10:55 AM  

Rockwall
Quote:
Originally Posted by winvarin View Post
New add to this thread, although it would likely fit better in the "Tulsa" forum. I was in town visiting my parents for Thanksgiving this past weekend. After 2 straight days of turkey, we ordered a deep dish pizza from a place called Savastanos. Wow!. It must have weighed 20 pounds. 5 different cheezes and the whole thing was about 3 inches tall
That sounds intense! How was it?
Old 12-09-2010, 08:54 AM  

Mannford, Oklahoma
Hideaway is Great!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oklahoma
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.