Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nebraska > Omaha / Council Bluffs
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-03-2011, 07:44 AM  

Omaha
Good food.

I have lived around Omaha for a short 5 years now, and I have found a few good joints to eat. I have decided most of the regular joe food places listed in the best of Omaha list, are not that great. I have made a list with some of the places my family and I like to eat. Now, this list is only a start and I am always looking for more. Since I live in Papillion most of the items are close to home.

Our fav's,
--Lina's (mex)- two locations we know of, 144 st in Millard / and 84 st behind Sols.
--Stella's (burgers) - in Bellevue off Galvin.
--Grecian Gyros- La Vista off 84 th st
--Vietnamese Resturaunt- off 84 st / Giles, near ashley lynns tanning or the Sprint store
--If you drive off L st and 24 st, there are tons of really good mexican. My favorite is at Q and 24 st south east corner.
--Nebraska Brewing Company or NBC- Shadow Lake Town Center 84+370
--Korean, I can not remember the name, but there is a great one in the shopping center by Jimmy Johns off highway 370 before Galvin
-- more to come

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nebraska > Omaha / Council Bluffs
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.