Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nebraska > Omaha / Council Bluffs
Click Here to Login

Old 10-08-2010, 10:32 PM  

North Platte, Nebraska
Uno

My son is trying to choose a College, he wants to go into Pharmacy. What are peoples thoughts about UNO, any Graduates opinion would be a big help. Thanks
Ron

Old 10-12-2010, 04:29 PM  
Moderated

OMAHA, NEBRASKA
My brother attended UNO but for Business Accounting.
He didn't have any complaints about the school.

Old 10-17-2010, 11:46 AM  

roanoke, Texas
been in several of the buildings meet a few professors over from the music department seems to be a nice place from what I've seen...
Old 10-22-2010, 07:57 AM  

Omaha, NE
I have my MBA from UNO, really great place. Don't know much about the Pharmacy program though. When choosing any university for any program you should look at how that program rates verses the same program at other schools. My BS is from Purdue which also has a good Pharmacy program.
Old 10-23-2010, 06:13 PM  

North Platte, Nebraska
Thanks folks
Ron
Old 11-03-2010, 02:22 PM  

Bellevue, NE
UNO is a great school to get your undergrad degree. Nice campus and activities. From my connections, UNMC's pharmacy program is outstanding.

Nettie
Old 11-22-2010, 08:18 PM  

Bellevue, NE
As a recent UNO graduate I can say that I was very happy with the education I received. I don't know anything about the Pharmacy program but I can say that the profeesors that I had in the Finance dept. were very knowledgable and challenging. I was also impressed with many of the profs in my general requirements classes.
Old 12-13-2010, 11:24 AM  
A4C

Omaha, Nebraska
UNMC is the best as far as any medical related degree's, on another note I have heard great things about UNO and have many friends that either are currently attending or have graduated and they have had nothing but good things to say
Old 02-09-2011, 07:35 AM  

My cousin gradualted from UNO several years ago. I've never been on the campus, but several people I know have high reguard for the place.
Now...if they could only field a Div 1 football team so they could play UNL.....

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nebraska > Omaha / Council Bluffs
Bookmark this Page!