Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Orange County
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-27-2011, 02:13 PM  

Tustin, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu View Post
Looking at the Cal website, they show San Onofre State Beach as a possible place, but I haven't confirmed it.

California State Parks
At San O you are kinda driving on the sand

Old 01-27-2011, 07:53 PM  

Oceanside, California
New here, so you mean to tell me you can not drive on pismo beach anymore? Been back in california for 3 years now. I need to go wheeling, just moderate stuff. I am here in oceanside.

Old 01-29-2011, 12:22 PM  

I am looking for some areas outside of Seal Beach to explore outside of this area

Station with the military for a little over 6 months... people seem to be great but would like to experience wilderness outside of the hustle and stress of the city any recommendations?
Old 01-30-2011, 12:50 PM  

Oceanside, California
Yea I would like to go explore to but dont know where to go. I have been here 3 years now and have not had a chance. Plus I gotta find mild trails. My rig is my only ride right now, she has to be babied she is my grocery go getter. I am currently running a BB with 31s. 97 4 Banger.
Old 02-21-2011, 03:45 PM  

If I were determined to drive on the sand. I would head down to Salt creek after hours and make enough money to pay a huge fine.
Old 02-21-2011, 03:48 PM  

There are some moderate Four Wheeling places off the Ortega hwy called Wildomar. Also black star canyon on the back side of El Toro. Black star is fun but street legal vehicles only.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:29 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksand View Post
New here, so you mean to tell me you can not drive on pismo beach anymore? Been back in california for 3 years now. I need to go wheeling, just moderate stuff. I am here in oceanside.
I think you can still drive on the sand at Pismo. There's still a yearly Toyota event up there called Surf & Turf.

Unless your truck has red lights and a siren on it...and says "lifeguard" - there's no driving on the beaches here. I'm glad too...I can just imagine how many people would try to imitate those car commercials...driving on the sand...blowing some water up behind their car...only to get swept away out to Catalina.
Old 03-31-2011, 12:09 AM  

yea, san O but that's not for off-roading. just a parking lot .

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Orange County
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.