Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Orange County
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-15-2011, 03:40 PM  

If you are near Newport Beach, and are looking for some tasty Mexican food, try Picante Martins on Balboa Island. Parking is a little tough sometime because the island gets crowded, but their food surely makes up for it. I've tried many of their dishes, but my favorite is their Bean and Chicken burrito along with an order of Bean and Cheese Nachos!

Balboa Island is littered with good looking women both young and old so thats always a fun addition.

Old 03-15-2011, 03:53 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkbug View Post
Stay away from Mexi-Casa in Anaheim (Lincoln and Euclid).

Sure you can afford to feed a family of 8 for about $55.00 but the crime in the area is rampant. I had my winch stolen in broad daylight in their parking lot!
Man that's rough, you gotta get a lock on your next winch. I have a tuffy lock for my Warn 9500 ti that is awesome. I've got a lock for all my stuff..

-
-
I remembered another- Fiesta Grill in Huntington Beach (one on 17th St and the other off Beach and Yorktown) is really good as well. It's a place frequently visited by postmen, the police, and firefighters so you know it must be good (and cheap)!!

Old 03-16-2011, 09:36 AM  

Of course there's always Alberto's or sometimes the various off-shoot places (Albertico's, Rigoberto's, Alerto's)... love the late night "rolled tacos" covered in guaq & cheese!

Molca Salsa on Harbor & Imperial has an awesome all meat carne asada burrito.

Oh yeah, who could forget Pepe's? Love the red hot sauce but I pay for it the next morning! (Fire down below!)
Old 03-26-2011, 12:50 PM  

Boston, MA
Javiers

Javiers is my favorite, check out his new place near Pelican Hill
Old 03-31-2011, 12:07 AM  

i don't see that anyone mentioned baja fish tacos authentica.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Orange County
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads