Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Orange County
Click Here to Login

Old 02-23-2011, 08:22 AM  

How about this old-school type Chinese restaurant? Hit up Wings in Yorba Linda. Get the Beef Soo Chow appetizer. Melt in your mouth steak cuts in marinade, you could eat those for days before your dinner even reaches your table.

I also like Felix's International Cafe in Orange (the traffic circle). Awesome food there too!

And for ribs? Tulsa Rib Company (Tustin Ave & Collins). Forget Famous Dave's or Tony Romas.

Old 03-02-2011, 12:12 PM  

CA
Oki Doki (yes, a ridiculous name) in Costa Mesa is a very good mixed Asian restaurant with very reasonable prices. They serve a mix of Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese dishes. It can be fairly busy there, so parking can be a pain during the lunch rush or weekend evenings.

3033 Bristol St # O
Costa Mesa, CA 92626-3001
(714) 540-2066

Old 03-02-2011, 12:19 PM  

CA
Bear Flag Fish Company

Bear Flag Fish Co. on the Newport Peninsula has the best fish tacos in all of Orange County. Everything else they serve is delicious as well. Try the Ahi Poke. Mmm...I'm getting hungry just typing about this place.

It's fresh seafood, and the type of place you order at the register and they bring it out to you. They also sell uncooked seafood to take home and cook (sort of like Santa Monica Seafood). Like any good place, it can be busy during the normal meal times, and finding a seat can be a chore. I can't drive by this place without at least stopping in to grab some Poke to go.

Bear Flag Fish Company
407 31st Street
Newport Beach, CA 92663-3803
(949) 673-3474
BEAR FLAG FISH COMPANY

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Orange County
Bookmark this Page!