Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Orange County
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-21-2010, 03:27 PM  

Costa Mesa, CA
OC Food Trucks

What are favorites?

I'm really digging Short Stop BBQ.

Old 12-22-2010, 03:50 PM  

Los Angeles, CA
The only OC truck that I've hit up is Kogi (after I had them in LA). I love their Black Jack Quesadilla and short rib tacos. I dig that they have a truck specifically for OC too... On a perfect night I can hit up the Bruery and get some fusion food!

I've only seen them in OC once (at the Bruery), but The Fry Smith is my favorite truck of all time!!! They make these Sweet Po' fries that are to die for! And the Kimchee Fries are bomb too. Hit um up if you ever see them. Greatness on wheels!

Old 02-02-2011, 12:44 PM  

I've had some good stuff, but I can't remember the names.

I know there is often a group of them at the OC Fairgrounds on Thursdays between 11 and 2. Check out OC Weekly for an update. Now if I could get outta work to head over there.....
Old 02-02-2011, 10:41 PM  

Kogi truck is awesome. we sometimes find him over near the orange circle on thursday nights.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:16 AM  

I read in the OC Register that there is a weekly food truck event every Tuesday night (if I remember right) at Forest Lanes in Lake Forest. I think there is something like 7-8 different food truck there, and it draws quite a crowd. I never would have even cared, had it not been for watching that TV show "The Great Food Truck Race".
Old 03-15-2011, 04:20 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krush View Post
Kogi truck is awesome. we sometimes find him over near the orange circle on thursday nights.
The Kogi truck is amazing.. I have had it on several occasions and the shortrib sliders are delectable! As well as the shortrib tacos, kimchi quesadillas and everything else they have!

Kogibbq dot com - to check out their menu, pics, and to see their scheduled locations of each truck.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Orange County
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.