Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Orange County
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-17-2011, 11:41 AM  

Garden Grove, CA
Third annual Buddha/Moose charity herf, June 11th in So Cal

This is the official announcement for the third annual Buddha/Moose charity herf.

This charity event will be held on Saturday, June 11th, 2011.

For those of you that were in attendance last year, I thank you for your attendance and support. We were able to make a donation to the Mooseheart foundation for the kids through the raffle and the poker tables.

We will be once again be having a whole roasted pig, poker and a great group of people to enjoy a day of good smoking and drinking with. I hope all of you can make it and be sure to watch for updates here. There will be additions to events happening prior to the main event as we had last year and for those coming from out of town we will again be securing inexpensive lodging nearby. This is a great excuse to attend a great herf and bring your family to Disneyland and other local fare. The herf will again be at Club Buddha located 7 minutes from Disneyland in sunny So Cal!

Pre-herf affairs.

THURSDAY 06/09/11

We will be having sushi at one of my favorite spots on Thursday.

Great atmosphere, great price ($22 flat rate at sushi bar). All sushi is made to order but for $22 you get to sit there for an hour, (They have never said I had to leave even after 3 or 4 hours because I go there enough and I drink too much! For those of you that are not big on sushi, they have a full menu of traditional Japanese dishes available, most included in the flat rate as well.

We will be at Jun's Sushi at around 6:30-7:00 PST.

Here is the address;
6940 Katella Ave
Cypress, CA 90630

While there is no spot to smoke cigars here, it is about 5 minutes from Club Buddha and we can retire there for a smoke and a cocktail!
Please let me know if you plan to attend this event so I can reserve the bar!

FRIDAY 06/10/11

I have secured the patio of a local Mexican restaurant for our dining, drinking and smoking pleasure. This place is a fairly authentic representation of Mexican cuisine and has a patio large enough to accommodate about 50 people comfortably. Prices are good (All dishes $7 -$12) and they have the standard Mexican beers available.

We will be at Ortega?s at around 4:30-5:00 PST.

Here is the address;
2561 W. Ball Road
Anaheim, CA

Old 05-17-2011, 11:43 AM  

Garden Grove, CA
This just add to the pre-herf events! This is about 15 minutes from the Buddha Bar and Smoking Lounge. Early dinner at Ortegas (4:30-5:00ish), the show then back to the Buddha Lounge for smokes and drinks!

Fountain Valley Summerfest
At The Fountain Valley Sports Park
Show?Beer Garden
Main Stage Entertainment Schedule
Friday: 4:00 pm Boneyard
6:30 pm Echo Echo
9:00 am One House Band
Saturday: 11:00 am Popdudes
1:30 pm Thank-U-Drive-Thru
4:00 pm Elton John - The Early Years
6:30 pm Abbey Road
9:00 pm Originalites
Sunday: 1:00 pm Battle Of The Bands
FREE ADMISSION
For information call 714-839-8611
City of Fountain Valley. ? www. fvcarshow.com ?

Old 05-26-2011, 10:58 AM  

Garden Grove, CA
Two weeks!!
Old 06-06-2011, 10:38 AM  

Garden Grove, CA
For those of you attending only the main event on Saturday, we begin at noon!

See you soon!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Orange County
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads