Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-23-2010, 02:37 PM  
SWK

Forest Grove, OREGON
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyisrad View Post
Hunting is for murderers
What im a member of peta

peta= people eating tasty animals

Old 11-24-2010, 12:47 PM  

Cornelius, Oregon
Saddle Mntn. unit this weekend for deer

Old 11-24-2010, 09:06 PM  

Bend
I can't seem to draw tags the last few years, so hopefully next year I have enough preference points to draw my Ochoco elk tag.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:00 PM  

I really thought this was my year for getting back into hunting, even got a reloading die for my 300 Savage. Hopefully next year I will be better prepared.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:03 PM  

Portland, Oregon
I didnt draw my tags this year, but we almost guaranteed to get our elk tags next year!
Old 02-23-2011, 12:06 PM  

I will be doing some next fall I hope. I only hunt for meat so horns aren't important but I wouldn't mind a Blacktail rack just to say I finally got one.
Old 02-23-2011, 12:11 PM  

And randyisrad, hunting is not murder. If there weren't huntters, ALL the deer and elk would overpopulate and then overgraze and then they would die a horrible death. Do some research before you make a statement like that. Check out what happened when the deer in the Grand Canyon area were not hunted anymore because of actions of people that thought the same way as you. A rare species was almost wiped out. If it weren't for hunters, the game management would be much harder and more costly too. Plus hunters pay for lots of things that you enjoy if you go to the woods just to take pictures.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.