Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-15-2010, 10:20 PM  

Salem, OR
Stickys, or something else

This site would benefit from some more specific headers for things in each city. That's pretty vague. I mean it would be helpful to have a directory of member's favorite (or least fav) restaurants, businesses, doctors, plumbers, etc each in their own little area. Sort of like this link has done with beer:

HomeBrewTalk.com Recipe Database - Home Brew Forums

So each area of concern has its own area. Would make it faster (hopefully) for outsiders to find pertinent info about the town.

I'm thinking, for example, that if I wanna take the fam to southern OR coast, I could go to the relevant area and find out what the locals and others who have visited before have thought about different restaurants/pubs/hotels/fishing spots/etc.

Does this make sense?

~Mike~

Old 12-20-2010, 09:38 PM  

Warrenton, Oregon
Very good idea. It would make it much easier for someone dropping in for info to find what they want. I vote for the "sticky's" idea.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.