Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Orlando
Click Here to Login

Old 10-15-2010, 10:29 PM  

Miami, Florida
Fun Free events in Orlando?

My wife and I are new to the area and are new to the area. We are under 30 and wanted to start a forum for some free things to do in Orlando. Got a great idea for something to see, somewhere to go, or a cant miss opportunity. Post it!! Get creative!!

Old 10-18-2010, 01:27 PM  
Ocala Guy

Ocala, Florida
Oktoberfest 2010, Orlando | Events | Yelp

FREE EVENT! EVERYONE'S WELCOME TO JOIN THE PARTY!

Orlando Brewing will be hosting their 4th Annual Oktoberfest Celebration on Saturday, September 25th at the Brewery located at 1301 Atlanta Ave, Orlando, FL 32806. The celebration will include an Oompah Band, authentic German Food, Games and much more. The festivities begin at noon. Each year Orlando Brewing brews a special beer for the celebration. ...............

Old 11-03-2010, 06:51 PM  

Lake Wales, Florida
Downtown Disney

Downtown Disney is free. I've not been there myself but I here great things. Nice restaraunts and plenty to see. Also try Oldtown on Friday and Saturday night if you like cars. Classic cars on Friday night I believe. Parking is free and it's an open area so there is no admission with lots to see and do.
Old 11-15-2010, 09:28 PM  

tampa
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaCAD View Post
Oktoberfest 2010, Orlando | Events | Yelp

FREE EVENT! EVERYONE'S WELCOME TO JOIN THE PARTY!

Orlando Brewing will be hosting their 4th Annual Oktoberfest Celebration on Saturday, September 25th at the Brewery located at 1301 Atlanta Ave, Orlando, FL 32806. The celebration will include an Oompah Band, authentic German Food, Games and much more. The festivities begin at noon. Each year Orlando Brewing brews a special beer for the celebration. ...............
aw man. little too late huh.
Old 11-17-2010, 02:35 PM  

Orlando, Florida
There's a free event at the Museum of Art tonight, if you are looking for a family event.
Old 11-20-2010, 06:55 PM  

Titusville, FL
In old town Kissimmee there are several car shows that are free. You line up along the main street and watch as the cars drive down the road. You can walk around and look at the cars before and after the cruise.

See the Old Town website for the car show schedule.
Old Town: Shopping, Dining, Entertainment Attraction, Amusement Park and Car Cruises in Kissimmee, Florida
Old 11-23-2010, 11:56 AM  

Sanford, Fl
So much info I never knew about. Nice
Old 12-06-2010, 02:17 PM  

Deltona, FL
Every 2nd Thursday of the month, downtown Sanford hosts an event called Live After 5, where the close the street down and have a big block party with a different theme every month. Sometimes there is a small entrance fee that includes some food or drink, but many times it is free to get in.

Check them out Here
Old 12-08-2010, 02:59 PM  

visit big tree park in longwood, fl.
"it is one of America's oldest bald cypress trees."
Old 12-12-2010, 07:40 AM  

Deland, Florida
A local radio station, WMMO 98.9 FM, often sponsors free concerts in Downtown Orlando.

Website: WMMO.com - Orlando's Music and More... Online on wmmo.com

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Orlando
Bookmark this Page!