Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Orlando
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-22-2010, 06:16 PM  

Florida
Where do you shop for craft beer?

I'm trying to find stores with the Orlando area that sell craft beers. I don't know where to really start. Anyone have a favorite store with a good selection? Any recommendations for craft beers too?

Old 11-23-2010, 04:56 AM  

Titusville, FL
I would start by checking with Total Wine & More on East Colonial. I hear the beer angels sing every time I walk through the doors.

They have the largest selection of single bottles for mixed sixers that I've seen.

Total Wine & More - Orlando, FL

Old 11-23-2010, 07:12 AM  

Orlando, Florida
The biggest part of this question is... what part of town are you in? Total Wine & More is good if you're in the middle of town. If you're on the north end, there are a few stores I would suggest. Petty's Meats on S.R. 434 in Longwood has a tremendous selection, and they are always happy to special order something if you can't find what you want. There is also quite a good selection at Heart's Homebrew (the local homebrew store) on Edgewater just north-west of Forrest City Rd (434).
Old 11-23-2010, 11:27 AM  

Florida
I'm actually in Lake County and it looks like Petty's is much closer if I take 48 out there. Thanks a-lot!

I'll be sure to give Total Wine & More a try sometime too whenever I'm heading further into Orlando.
Old 11-28-2010, 04:50 PM  

Orlando, Florida
Another vote for Total Wine. They have pretty much everything Jolly Pumpkin makes.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:08 PM  

Gainesville, FL
I love MetroWest Knightly Spirits location, although I heard they recently moved, and haven't been to the new location.
Old 11-30-2010, 12:02 PM  

The Middle Of, Florida
I saw that you live in Lake County, me too.

Just so you know there is a Brewery in Mt. Dora, with there own in house beers. It's near McGregors
Old 11-30-2010, 04:10 PM  

Deland, Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by sktr021 View Post
I saw that you live in Lake County, me too.

Just so you know there is a Brewery in Mt. Dora, with there own in house beers. It's near McGregors
I don't know Mt. Dora all that well, though I live ~15 miles from there. Say that I am coming into Mt. Dora on Donnelly St, how do I get to this brewpub?

Oh man, I am ready to try some new beer!

Edit: Lake County as well, up near Deland.
Old 12-01-2010, 04:54 PM  

Florida
Awesome, I'll have to try it out. I'm a bit familiar with Mt. Dora. We live just outside of Tavares. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 12-06-2010, 02:08 PM  

Deltona, FL
If you want to drive to sanford, go to E-Z Liquor on SR46 and Upsala (I think). It looks like a shabby little liquor store, but has the best selection of craft beer aside from Total Wine in the area!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Orlando
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads