Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Orlando
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-27-2010, 09:27 PM  

Dalton, Georgia
Who Has The Best Indoor Gun Range In Orlando?

Will be in the Orlando area soon. My research shows that there are several indoor gun ranges in Olando. Which one is the best? Clean, safely operated, friendly knowledgeable staff.

Old 10-28-2010, 01:04 AM  

Campbellsville, KY
I don't particularly care for indoor ranges, but i used to shoot practical matches here: East Orange Shooting Sports -- Orlando, Florida

the people were usually helpful and friendly

Old 10-28-2010, 10:06 AM  

orlando, florida
Although they've had some negative publicity due to a crazy woman going there to shoot her son, other than that they've always been great!
Old 10-28-2010, 03:19 PM  
Goldwing Rider

Orlando, Florida
The Police Academy Hall of Fame in Titusville is as good as it gets. All are welcome. If you want to see how we do it outdoors the Titusville Rifle and Pistol Club is just a great place to shoot.
Old 10-29-2010, 02:01 PM  
njo

Orlando, Florida
There's Riegs on OBT Rieg's Gun Shop

thats all I know, I have been to Riegs, its fairly small with about 6 lanes.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:35 PM  

Orlando, Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihopeiwin View Post
Although they've had some negative publicity due to a crazy woman going there to shoot her son, other than that they've always been great!
I think it was Shoot Straight II in Casselberry (just northeast of Orlando) that had the crazy lady. I've had good experiences shooting there, but it's small (5 lanes, I think) and their sales staff can occasionally be a little off-putting.

The Shoot Straight in Apopka (northwest of Orlando) has a much larger indoor pistol range and a rifle range, but I don't know the distance. I've had similar experiences with the shooting facility and the sales staff, likely because one of the gentlemen transferred from Casselberry to Apopka.

The outdoor range in Titusville is quite nice, especially with the milder weather this time of year.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:12 AM  

Bradenton, Florida
I still go to Shoot Straight in Casselberry when I am in town. It is small and I do not remember them having a lane for rifles. But the staff is very knowledgeable and they have a decent selection of ammo and hand guns.

Does anyone know of a good rifle range I can go to near St Pete so that I can scope in my rifle for hunting season?
Old 11-19-2010, 08:12 PM  

is there a place near orlando to shoot clays
Old 11-23-2010, 06:41 AM  

Orlando, Florida
There is a private club in Eustis that has sporting clays. You can go on an open day and apply for membership.
EGC Home
Old 11-23-2010, 12:01 PM  

Sanford, Fl
Shoot Straight in Apopka is the only I go to. Have to use rifle range for .50 Desert Eagle

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Orlando
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads