Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Orlando
Click Here to Login

Old 11-23-2010, 05:45 PM  

Vero Beach, Florida
Shoot straight is a franchise, right?

Old 12-23-2010, 07:41 AM  

Orlando, Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaSon View Post
Shoot straight is a franchise, right?
I don't believe it is a franchise. I think it is owned by one guy, or family.

Old 12-23-2010, 07:44 AM  

Orlando, Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2fly88 View Post
I think it was Shoot Straight II in Casselberry (just northeast of Orlando) that had the crazy lady. I've had good experiences shooting there, but it's small (5 lanes, I think) and their sales staff can occasionally be a little off-putting.

The Shoot Straight in Apopka (northwest of Orlando) has a much larger indoor pistol range and a rifle range, but I don't know the distance. I've had similar experiences with the shooting facility and the sales staff, likely because one of the gentlemen transferred from Casselberry to Apopka.

The outdoor range in Titusville is quite nice, especially with the milder weather this time of year.
Yea, it was the Casselberry Shoot Straight with the crazy lady.

BTW, the Casselberry Shoot Straight is about to expand. They bought the neighboring property to the south & west for a much larger building and parking lot. Both of which are greatly needed.
Not exactly sure when they will begin construction, but the plans have been approved by the city.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:54 PM  

Orlando, FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by boondocksaint View Post
I don't particularly care for indoor ranges, but i used to shoot practical matches here: East Orange Shooting Sports -- Orlando, Florida

the people were usually helpful and friendly
I went there once to do some shooting and have nothing but great things to say. The staff were helpful and they didn't ridicule or act like you were a dip**** if you had a newbie question.

I went to Shoot Straight in Casselberry twice. I haven't returned/won't return any time in the future.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:44 PM  

Orlando, FL
i like East Orange Shooting Sports. friendly staff, nice store.
Old 02-25-2011, 12:25 PM  

Orlando, Florida
Oak Ridge Gun Range on Orange Ave close to Sand Lake Road is practically brand new, they recently moved, and the staff is great and they have I believe 7 lanes. Oak Ridge Gun Range. Orlando, Florida.
Old 05-22-2012, 11:45 AM  

Frederick, Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4Jeep View Post
i like East Orange Shooting Sports. friendly staff, nice store.
Its the only spot I really go. They have a dedicated rifle range that is never occupied when I go so I end up with a private range

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Orlando
Bookmark this Page!