Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania
Click Here to Login

Old 01-19-2011, 01:27 PM  

West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
I hunt in 2G. Lucky to see another hunter in those woods these days, let alone an actual deer.

Old 01-26-2011, 12:27 PM  

Lancaster, PA
I rifle hunt in Tioga county, got a doe this year.

Old 02-16-2011, 09:50 AM  

Indiana, PA
Last year and this year were the first times I've gone out since about 2003. Due to having two jobs, I only got out on the first day of rifle both years. Didn't get anything the first year, didn't even see anything the first day this year. Of course while driving to work the next day I saw nice buck's everywhere!
Old 02-24-2011, 06:37 PM  

Lititz, PA
I hunt mostly public lands in Lancaster county, but more often Perry county where we have a 'camp'. Tuscarora state forest station is about 1/2 mile from our place. TSF and two SGL's nearby gives us a good 100,000+ acres to hunt and it seemed pretty good this year (our first year up there).

I got a doe first day, saw plenty of buck just none in buck season, shot some grouse and other small game too. Saw more grouse there this year than I've seen grouse the rest of my life elsewhere...

Also couple nice preserves nearby to pheasant hunt for fee... (since wild = rare anymore)
Old 02-25-2011, 02:26 PM  

I hunt in 4C. However goto a cabin in Potter County. Nothing for the past two years. Really sad. Sick of taking the gun for a walk.
Old 04-18-2011, 01:34 PM  

Stroudsburg, Pa.
I'm at the very top of 5C in Nothampton county. It goes almost to Philly, and I'm just below the Delaware Water Gap.

We have nearly unlimited Doe tapgs and the last two years have shown the disappearance.
Out of the five guys by my house that hunt, no one got anything, including myself. I'm starting to worry they have been harvested too heavily.

I just bought a crossbow, since my back and shoulder have been operated on. Maybe the early season will be better for me.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania
Bookmark this Page!