Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania
Click Here to Login

Old 10-08-2010, 10:26 AM  

souderton, pa
Who's into Remote Control Vehicles?

What type do you own and what do you want?

I own a hpi rs4 3 evo road car and a traxxas nitro sport.I want a remote control rock crawler and i tractor trailer.seen on a guy on youtube made and he was pulling his kid on the trailer.being a truck driver might have something to do with that!

Old 10-08-2010, 10:57 AM  

Winston-Salem, NC, North Carolina
Well I'm not in Pa but I do own a Traxxas Revo. I love it but have recently lost some interest in this hobby.
I also have a Team Losi Mini-T, but it's been sitting in my attic for a while now. I keep the Revo right in my own room.
If I got back into the hobby it would take a bit of work and money. I slacked off and didn't really do the necessary things to keep a good clean running motor. And also, I have a few servos that need to be replaced.

Old 10-08-2010, 12:18 PM  

Lancaster, PA
I have a traxxas revo and an HPI rs4 rtr 3. Haven't run them in a couple months but definitely a lot of fun.
Old 10-08-2010, 12:55 PM  

York, PA
I had a Revo 2.5r. Sold it about a year ago to afford car audio equipment, I miss having it though. I'll probably end up buying another RC truck soon. The brushless e-revos look pretty insane.
Old 10-10-2010, 01:57 PM  
NS Welder/Fabricator

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Revo's are awesome whether nitro or electric.

I own a XTM X-Terminator 2 buggy, Tamiya TT01D Drift car, and a bunch of kyosho mini-z's which I have an odd urge to go mess with right now... Haha they're great for small spaces! No one's really into them though.

Me and my brother used to race xmod's all the time!
Old 12-21-2010, 12:34 PM  

johnstown, pa
i am inerested but not sure where to get good ones,ie not walmart type
Old 12-23-2010, 01:00 AM  

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Mini-Z's are great.
I'm still a fan of Radio Shack's xMods, and you can use anything in the parts drawer to make them go faster.
Old 12-26-2010, 06:16 AM  

Port Royal, pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis1971 View Post
i am inerested but not sure where to get good ones,ie not walmart type
Tower Hobbies - Best Source for Radio Control ( R/C or RC ) Cars, Trucks, Airplanes, Boats and Helicopters
or go to hobbytownusa they are both on line and depending on where your located theres 1 right in harrisburg , you got a cpl local tracks t orace at too , bumps and jumps in lemoyne to name 1
it is rather fun to get into BUT rather spendy till you get the hand og things and stop breaking stuff
Old 01-02-2011, 02:38 PM  

Reading, PA
Here are 3 of my 4. 2 nitro and 2 electric.

Old 01-12-2011, 07:17 AM  

Drums, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcwarner View Post
it is rather fun to get into BUT rather spendy till you get the hand og things and stop breaking stuff
I've been interested in getting into this as well. Just how pricy is it to get started with a decent rockcrawler type of vehicle?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania
Bookmark this Page!