Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-21-2010, 08:01 AM  

Philadelphia, Pa
***Any Jeep Owners In Philadelphia?***

If you own a Jeep in Phila.....sound off!!

Let me hear what you have and what you've done to make it better!!

Pictures would also be great.

Old 12-27-2010, 08:21 PM  

Warminster, PA
'93 Wrangler bought in 1996. I did a BDS lift, skid plates, A to Z rear bumper, spare tire/gas can carrier, 31" Trxuss Muds, Borla stainless exhaust, Xenon fender flares. I need to do a clutch and master/slave cylinder job on her this spring. I am hoping to convert to an external slave cylinder when I do it by using a newer bell housing. She spends most of her time on road or in the garage these days unfortunately. Stopped being a daily driver a few years ago. I'm hoping to get off road more in 2011.

Old 12-29-2010, 05:08 PM  

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Well not really in Phila, but I have friends in South Phila. I got an 87 XJ sitting on Rough Country 4.5" lift with 33's. Got a Dana 44 in the rear that has an Aussie Locker. Both bumpers have be replaced with offroad bumpers. Front is a Ryans truck and auto bumper, the rear is homemade. Friens of mine both have Jeeps one is a Mj sitting on 35's with a 7.5" of lift. The other one is an Xj sitting also on 35's with a 7.5" lift.
Old 12-31-2010, 03:23 PM  

Newmanstown, PA
92 yj

But i am in berks, lebanon, lancaster area.
Old 01-08-2011, 10:28 AM  

HORSHAM, PA
99 wrangler 4 inch rough country lift, 35 inch pro comp all terrains, ford 8.8 rear axle with 4.10's, smity built front stinger, rhino lined tub, hella lights, high lift jack mount, cat back exhaust, husky floor liners, best top tinted windows, black D window rims with bead look (winter), Dick Cepeck DC-1's (summer), rustys front heavey duty track bar and frame mount, rugged ridge heards, ait aide intake, riddler front and rear diff covers, AA SYE kit and junk yard cherokee rear drive shaft, rough country rear track bar.

8.8 was taken from a 97 ford explorer taken to EMS offroad where i had the TJ brackets welded off center to put the rear in the senter of the jeep and with a spacer got it center. gears were done at home in the garage both front and rear, driveshaft was pulled form an XJ and cut down and balenced for the SYE kit. any questions or anything like that feel free to messgae me.
***Any Jeep Owners In Philadelphia?***-img_0389.jpg 

Old 01-12-2011, 10:49 AM  

Perkasie, Pennsylvania
I have 2 jeeps - 93 YJ on a 2.5 rough country lift.
And a 97 ZJ - 2" BB.
Old 01-15-2011, 04:27 PM  

Philadelphia, PA
NE Philly.
I have a '00 Wrangler w/3" of lift but mostly stock otherwise. I enjoy taking it out of the paved world once in a while. I've taken it in coal mines upstate, Tioga State Forest even more upstate, and in the Pine Barrens over in Jersey a couple times.
Old 01-17-2011, 06:44 AM  

Chester Springs, Pennsylvania
1990 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)

I just keep it running for now. When I get a new DD I will make into a nice toy.
Old 01-19-2011, 01:10 PM  

West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
Give you three guesses to figure out where I'm from.

Rolling a stock (for now) JK. Only mods so far have been some lights on the front.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:12 AM  

Chester Springs, Pennsylvania
^^^^^ West Conshohocken

Whoo Hoo! What do I win for my powers of perception?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads