Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-07-2011, 08:54 AM  

Downingtown, PA
Can't go anywhere else!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSD View Post
Can't believe no one has mentioned Mama's on Belmont Avenue in Bala. They are the best! They melt their pizza cheese with the steak after it's cooked so it's a big oozing mass of deliciousness. I've been eating them for 30 years and even though I live 2 hours away I still make the trek at least once or twice a year. Try one, you'll never go back to any other cheesesteak.
Mama's on Belmont avenue is absolutely amazing! It's double the size of any cheesesteak from pats or ginos and you get real meat and cheese. I've been going for years even though I'm an hour away and every time they are delicious! They even scoop some of the roll to fit all of the meat and cheese in it! Soooooo good!! Everybody needs to try it!

Old 01-25-2011, 09:09 AM  

Philly, PA
Chubby's! This is always a great debate...depends on what you are into. I don't like Jim's because they don't melt the cheese. I like a lot of cheese and I want it melted.

Old 01-27-2011, 08:39 PM  

Havent eaten a real deal philly cheese steak in a longtime. This wawa philly cheese steak just doesn't cut it. Thanks for some tips on where to look!
Old 02-04-2011, 08:51 AM  

All mentioned above is delicious! Still haven't checked out chubbys & mamas yet. I luv when places toast the bread too. Pizza cheesesteak!
Old 02-21-2011, 05:59 PM  

I like Pat's
Old 02-22-2011, 09:31 AM  

jims....
Old 03-16-2011, 06:19 PM  

I didn't read all the posts, but I'm a recent transplant from Arkansas and well, I've tried a TON of PCS.... never had one I enjoyed...

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads