Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-02-2011, 05:35 PM  

Is Philly officially a baseball town?

Have the Phillies overtake the Eagles in terms of popularity? There is plenty of reason to be excited for this next season and if the Phils win the World Series this year the Eagles are going to be in trouble. The pressure to win a title has never been greater for the Eagles and I believe Eagle ownership has to be hoping the Phillies implode before Sept 1.

Old 03-04-2011, 01:21 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan53 View Post
Have the Phillies overtake the Eagles in terms of popularity? There is plenty of reason to be excited for this next season and if the Phils win the World Series this year the Eagles are going to be in trouble. The pressure to win a title has never been greater for the Eagles and I believe Eagle ownership has to be hoping the Phillies implode before Sept 1.
I think that this town has been so hungry for a championship of any kind that we will take what we can get, when we can get it. Look at how crazy this city was when the Phils won the series in '08...

The Eagles, on the other hand....

I'll still watch them and always will

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.