Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Phoenix
Click Here to Login

Old 01-29-2011, 07:14 PM  
Traveler

Anyone have pictures from the Kingman area?

My entire family excluding me, is wanting to move to the Kingman area from Boise Idaho. Just wondering if anyone had any photos of the area, perhaps property values and property tax rates as well as any info on lakes or water in the area? Many thanks!

Old 01-29-2011, 07:35 PM  

Tucson, Arizona
Look up a nuclear blast site and you'll have a pretty good idea of what it looks like. It is reasonably close to the Colorado River and Las Vegas though.

Old 01-29-2011, 07:48 PM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-saurus View Post
Look up a nuclear blast site and you'll have a pretty good idea of what it looks like. It is reasonably close to the Colorado River and Las Vegas though.
I looked at google earth and got the same impression, but I've been in the same house darn near my entire life so hence my eclusion from the move! Too funny though, your assessment! As I told my dad that he was going senile!
Old 01-30-2011, 08:01 PM  
Tea Party Liberal

Mesa, Az

Beale St in front of a coffeehouse in Kingman.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Phoenix
Bookmark this Page!