Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Phoenix
Click Here to Login

Old 12-23-2010, 12:39 PM  

BYOB Restaurants

Was wondering if anyone knows some BYOB restaurants.

I know there are at least a few homebrewers/craft beer enthusiasts around, and nothing beats having some Mom n Pop cuisine with a pint of homebrew or your fav bottle of wine.

I know of 2 that i frequent:
Pho Chandler on Ocotillo and AZ Ave- Vietnamese food, low prices, no corking fee

Spinatos Pizzeria in Tempe - excellent spinach and garlic pizza, friendly service, no corking fee

anyone else?

Old 12-23-2010, 03:38 PM  

Sterling, VA
Wow, What a concept. Bring your beer with you.

Can't do that in Virginia. Hell, we couldn't sell mixed drinks until 1968.

My son lives in Chandler (and I homebrew).

Old 12-23-2010, 08:22 PM  
Poison Idea

One more reason for me to move to AZ.
Happened to catch this thread scrolling down the main page, pretty funny both the replies are from people from VA lol.
Old 12-25-2010, 09:53 PM  

Phoenix, AZ
I never knew that we had any until I went to this Jamaican restaurant in downtown Phoenix called The Breadfruit, but just looked at their site - The Breadfruit Authentic Jamaican Grill and see that they just got their liquor license and are having a grand-reopening of their rumbar at the end of January... Nevertheless, I've been there twice and really enjoyed their food.

I did find that Urbanspoon and Yelp have some listings - BYOB Restaurants - Phoenix | Urbanspoon Byob Phoenix
Old 01-05-2011, 07:08 PM  

Phoenix, AZ
Johnnies Pizza, N/E corner of Cave Creek and Greenway Road. Ma and Pop pizza joint, good pizza, BYOB.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Phoenix
Bookmark this Page!