Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Phoenix
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-07-2011, 04:01 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Good to see it's having some effect.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 01-08-2011, 12:03 PM  
Ric

Denver, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcdaz View Post
There's definitely been a change... Previously, streets like Gilbert road between Broadway and Southern were covered with illegal day laborers, standing on corners, leaning on fences, milling around on sidewalks. They would crowd through parking lots on corners like Horne and Brown, frightening away patrons while police totally ignored them. Since the legislation, MUCH smaller numbers. They're still there, but only a few.
awesome, Im glad its working

Colorado (along with 36 other states) passed the Safe Communities act(I think thats what its called),, meaning when a susspected Illegal is arestted, and fingerprinted, the prints are also passed along to ICE, to make sure they are not an Illegal...

Glad this country is slowly doing what it takes to get the Illegals out of here.

Old 01-25-2011, 09:45 AM  

Mesa, AZ
There are a lot less day laborers at home depot these days.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:52 AM  
Ric

Denver, Colorado
awesome,, thats awesome news, now if just more states would do the same
Old 01-29-2011, 12:33 PM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicondevil07 View Post
Well Phoenix is the 2nd most kidnapping spot in the WORLD. Tucson is very liberal.
And what study do you cite? Never heard that one before!
Old 01-29-2011, 12:36 PM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric View Post
and what does this have to do with the Illegals in Az ?
As the info stated is an opinion and not fact based, I wholly agree.
Old 01-29-2011, 12:39 PM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post
Well, first, Iraq and Afghanistan both harbor the terrorist group al Qaeda, which, of course, we know now, financed and organized the entire 9/11 operation. The terrorists were mostly born in Saudi Arabia, but trained in al Qaeda camps in Iraq and Afghanistan - so they directly contributed to the attacks on 9/11.

The 'WMD' intelligence was actually given to us by a foreign intel service, so it didn't come from the US. However, it came from an ally, so we trusted it - and it was faulty. Plain and simple - someone messed up, but not the US government - we just took the heat for it.

At the beginning of the war, there were 36 countries alongside the US in the initial invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan. I mean, if that's support for the 'actual invasion', then I'm not sure what is...
Wrong on so many levels! But we're getting way off topic here!
Old 01-29-2011, 04:50 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicinabottle View Post
Wrong on so many levels! But we're getting way off topic here!
? Those are facts ? You can't just say it's wrong on 'so many levels' and not support yourself. I mean, technically you can, but it carries no weight.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 01-29-2011, 06:27 PM  
Traveler

No disrespect, but history has all the facts on that! Opinions abound, but on every level, the "Puppetmeister" and his long line up of corrupt and dishonest string pullers were dead wrong in every regard in this "obvious, special interest war"! We're all still waiting for, as he puts it......"History to prove him right"....? Lastly, we're still drifing horribly on this thread highjacking and apologies to the OP!
Old 01-29-2011, 08:51 PM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric View Post
awesome, Im glad its working

Colorado (along with 36 other states) passed the Safe Communities act(I think thats what its called),, meaning when a susspected Illegal is arestted, and fingerprinted, the prints are also passed along to ICE, to make sure they are not an Illegal...

Glad this country is slowly doing what it takes to get the Illegals out of here.
I agree though I understand why they come, I mean if you or I were on the other side of the fence, we'd want in too! Everyone should have the right to a better life in my opinion, not just the self legal residents here. Personally, I'd like to live in Norway! Ho Hum!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Phoenix
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads