Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Phoenix
Click Here to Login

Old 02-17-2011, 01:46 PM  

The kidnapping thing is also misleading... Most of the kidnappings here occur because a group, or individual, hire a guide, (coyote) in Mexico, to get them across the border and to Phoenix, or another city. Once they get to their destination the coyote holds them against their will, (which is kidnapping but not what most of us may think of as kidnapping), until they can be paid more money, from family back home or here or whatever...
We don't live in fear of having our houses broke into and having loved ones bagged and tagged Fargo style, anymore than anywhere else in the country...

On a side note we here in AZ have some of the best, (or least), gun laws in the country... As long as your not a felon, you can carry concealed here!!! Someone comes into my house to get somebody they better have some good body armor!!! My wife shoots as good as me!!!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Phoenix
Bookmark this Page!