Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Phoenix
Click Here to Login

Old 08-29-2010, 09:39 PM  

Mesa, AZ
Mexican Food Restaurants

Hello all!

I'm always looking for new and spicy mexican food restaurants. I'll start out by telling you 2 of my favorites. I really like Los Dos Molinos, it's fairly spicy and the taste is GREAT! For a quick bite I like Los Favoritos Taco Shop. Kind of like a Filebertos but much fresher taste.

So waht are some of your favorite mexican food restaurants? Where are they located? Any one know of any that are REALLY hot and spicy?

Thanks all,
Gabe

Old 08-30-2010, 02:11 PM  

Mesa, Arizona
The only one I've been to is Filibertos. There's one a minute a way from my house and another 5 minutes away from where I work.

Old 08-30-2010, 03:53 PM  

Surprise, AZ
If spicy is your thing then Los Dos Molinos is the best you are going to do. Arriba has some spicy stuff, but not as tasty as Los Dos Molinos.

Other good restaurants include Poncho's (not the old cafeteria style, but a real restaurant in S. Phoenix) and Rio Mirage in El Mirage.
Old 09-24-2010, 09:17 AM  

Surprise, AZ
Try Don Lencho's in Peoria, you won't be sorry!
Old 09-24-2010, 09:31 AM  
JCJ
RENT-a-MOD

Webster, New York
By far my favorite, Los Sombreros Cafe & Cantina - downtown Scottsdale Mexican restaurant

It's definitely not fast food but it's freak'in awesome..
Old 09-25-2010, 03:40 AM  

Peoria, Arizona
mexican food. i guess im not to adventurous. but i do like macayos, carambas, garcias, filbertos, ramiros, chipotle and good ole fake mexican food...taco bell!!
Old 09-27-2010, 03:38 PM  

Litchfield Park, AZ
La Loma in Litchfield Park has very good food.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:57 PM  

Willcox, Az
Can't think of the name of it, but there is one somewhere south and maybe a bit west of Chase Field and north of the freeway. Its off the beaten path and seemed all home-made when I was there.

Sorry for the lousy directions. Since I'm not from Phx, I was following one of the locals.
Old 09-28-2010, 11:35 AM  

Mesa, AZ
Los Dos Molinos is New Mexico cuisine. If you like that, you must try Blue Adobe Grill on Country Club just north of Main. By far my favorite restaurant. Not as hot but very flavor full. My other favorite is a little hole in the wall, Susie's Mexican Cafe. They are on University east of the 101. I am always looking for good mexican food, so will be keeping an eye on this thread.

Cheers
Lynn
Old 10-03-2010, 07:16 AM  
Tea Party Liberal

Mesa, Az
If you are looking for a simple but very tasty carne asada burrito; try Fiesta at the corner of McDowell and 74th St in Scottsdale.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Phoenix
Bookmark this Page!