Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General City Forum > Photography Display
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-18-2012, 04:36 AM  
Supporting Member

Aylett (Richmond Area), VA
West virginia highway scenes.........:d
Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-img_0467.jpg 

Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-img_0904-copy.jpg 

Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-img_5124.jpg 

Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-img_5125.jpg 

Old 02-18-2012, 05:02 AM  
Supporting Member

Driving in virginia...........:d
Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-012.jpg 

Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-img_0571.jpg 

Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-img_0573.jpg 

Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-img_4778.jpg 

Old 02-18-2012, 02:35 PM  
fustrated genius

Here's the way it goes fetching water, sorry, no highways, just dirt roads. The traffic jam is compliments of the local rancher, the mirror pics show the tank empty then full, and then, "AH, good to be finally home in the driveway" for the last two pics.
Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-fetching-water-002-copy.jpg 

Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-fetching-water-035-copy.jpg 

Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-fetching-water-029-copy.jpg 

Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-fetching-water-040-copy.jpg 

Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-fetching-water-058-copy.jpg 

Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-fetching-water-063-copy.jpg 

Old 02-18-2012, 04:09 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
The mirror picture threat is over there >>>>

It's pretty cool to see where everyone lives.
Old 02-18-2012, 07:42 PM  
Supporting Member

Here's where I was born and grew up......working on our (Grandad owned it)farm and attending school..........

Here's a Google Map (Earth View) of this area where I grew up........
Teaberry Road between Ronceverte and Lewisburg......State Route 45..........

You may have to enter TEABERRY RD, RONCEVERTE, WV to view the area.....
AND click on SATELLITE OR EARTH (IF you have the "Plug In" downloaded onto your computer)..
and, of course, you can enter yoyur address and do the same for where you live...........
If you already have the Google Earth Plugin on your computer, you can hold the Ctrl key down and holding down the mouse coursor you can
rotate, tilt, zoom in and out, or view the picture any way you would want to..........
neat feature...and, in the upper left corner of the map, you can click the little "arrow head" and
hide the "directions" panel and view the map full screen.let me know if it works for you.......

Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-farmhome-w.va.-16.jpg 

Old 02-18-2012, 09:04 PM  
Supporting Member

More photos from I-64 traveling in Virginia...........
Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-img_6149.jpg 

Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-img_0572.jpg 

Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-img_6153.jpg 

Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-img_0574.jpg 

Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-dsc09302.jpg 

Old 02-19-2012, 09:00 AM  
fustrated genius

Beautiful country, that Virginia is.
Old 02-20-2012, 07:43 AM  
Supporting Member

QUOTE=HiHood;137211]Beautiful country, that Virginia is.[/QUOTE]

........THIS IS "HOME COUNTRY"........
Old 03-21-2012, 12:26 PM  
fustrated genius

Just a run into the city . . . . bout an hour one way (25 miles one way dirt)
Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-trip-city-014-copy.jpg 

Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-trip-city-021-copy.jpg 

Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-trip-city-051-copy.jpg 

Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-trip-city-071-copy.jpg 

Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-trip-city-079-copy.jpg 

Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-trip-city-101-copy.jpg 

Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-trip-city-131-copy.jpg 

Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-trip-city-146-copy.jpg 

Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-trip-city-148-copy.jpg 

Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-trip-city-160-copy.jpg 

Old 03-21-2012, 03:37 PM  
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHood View Post
Just a run into the city . . . . bout an hour one way (25 miles one way dirt)

I've been on I-40 traveling E on return trip to VA from Vegas.....and, I've
been to Lake Havasu City to see the London Bridge......is the Dirt road your property????........

Here's a few more I took while traveling through Monument Valley and on the Beartooth Pass Hwy.......
Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-view-along-way-monument-valley-1._edited.jpg 

Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-view-along-way-monument-valley-2..jpg 

Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-dsc03758_edited.jpg 

Just shooting down or along the highway as I traveled ... scenery, roadways, etc.!-beartooth-pass-2592.jpg 

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General City Forum > Photography Display
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads